Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$79
  • Restaurant
$222
$178
Hotels.com
All reviewsan early flightfront deskthe shuttle driverbusiness tripwill stay there againclean roomsbusiness centerconvenient locationstaff was friendlyfree breakfastproximitykeurigconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Nice hotel convenient to airport. We actually parked our car here during our stay and walked to airport. The shuttle didn't start early enough for our flight but it was very close to walk. It's not the newest hotel but was clean and we were at the end of a hallway so it was quiet. Front desk staff was friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My wife & I stayed at this hotel for one night. We'd had a long day and were looking forward to checking in and relaxing. We were not disappointed! The man who checked us in was nice and accommodating, and the man who drove the courtesy shuttle was exceptionally friendly! He asked how we were, if we needed anything, and said to enjoy our stay...and we didn't even use the shuttle! He also made sure my wife was okay when she started coughing vigorously from a cold! A very friendly welcome!
The room was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable. Everything in the room worked. Another huge plus--checkout time is 1:00pm! Awesome! Only complaint would be a few loose tiles on the bathroom floor. Made me feel like I was going to fall through the floor! And the noisy guest in the hallway at 5 in the morning. Not nice! Otherwise, a great stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2013

What can I say about hotels like this near the airport... Service was nice at the front desk. In my first room, the neighbor had the TV blasting out the sound and I asked to move rooms since it was 11pm at night. The front was very courteous and moved me. The rooms itself were dated, some paint the shower on the ceiling was peeling off terribly. My bed was slanted slighty although comfortable. I was only there one night before an early morning flight so it did the job.

I do have to say that is it probably the closest hotel near the airport, literally a 30 second drive into the car rental return area. Didn't hear any planes at night while in the room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ManagerHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for your comments, I am very sory about the noise from the TV. We are slated to renovate the rooms and all frunishing in May of this year so I hope by your next stay you will see the diffrence. We do our best to provide friendly service and a comfortable stay and I hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I would stay here again, easy to find, Shuttle to airport had very friendly and accommodating staff. Happy and made you feel glad to take you to airport, helped with luggage and quick to transport and pick up later. All staff were exceptional, housekeeping, registration, restaurant, everyone.

Room Tip: Everything was perfect. Rooms very nice, temperature easy to control, nice comforters, clean bathrooms.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Here is a snapshot of our stay here: when we checked in we discovered that the air/conditioning heating unit did not work at all. There were also burn marks on the wall. In the room which we did get, the air conditioning was not sufficient for a good night's sleep. It cranked out tepid air all night. The sheets were synthetic, very flimsy and cheap. The carpet in our room smelled dusty and musty. Our room hadn't been properly cleaned. We had to wipe down all of the surfaces. The top drawer of the dresser would not stay closed... Also, if you find the sound of constant freight trains right outside your window, charming, this is the hotel for you. Otherwise, bring your earplugs!We feel that a base rate of $125 is overcharging for this hotel. $85 would be more equitable. We found the staff to be pleasant and professional, but overall, this hotel is not up to the usual Hilton Garden Inn standards.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business