“Convienent, comfortable”

Ranked #23 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Alexandria, Virginia
“Convienent, comfortable”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Very close to terminal, yet fairly quiet. Nice hotel, though nothing really special. Breakfast, which I understand is included with some rooms and is $11 for others, was much better than the typical "included" breakfast, with made to order eggs, waffles, oatmeal, etc. Workout room has just one eliptical, two treadmills, and weight equipment, but they are good quality. Bed was hard, but I figured out upon checking out that they are actually adjustable! Easy access to highway. Plenty of free parking.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Needed a place to stay next to airport drove in they gave me a wonderful rate the staff was over and above friendly the rooms are spacious and clean there food is priced well and they have a fast and courteous shuttle service.all in all this is where I will stay when I return to the area.

• Stayed August 2012
Krista H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments, I will make sure to pass along the compliments to my staff. I look forward to your return visits!

P: 9188381444
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Walls are paper thin, so you can hear every word they say next door. Too bad for you if the three guys staying there get up at 4 am and have a long conversation about who's going to shower first. Ceiling is paper thin, too... So woe is you if the people upstairs walk back and forth all night. And oh joy, there are train tracks directly behind the hotel, and the freight trains go by all night. I suppose you could run the AC fan, but it's like having a jet engine in your room.

Except for the shower, would have been better off sleeping in my car in the airport parking lot

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jg70124
Krista H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
I would like to thank you for your comments about the property. I do apologize that the guests above you were loud; generally a call to the front desk should cut down on the noise. Our property was recently renovated and the insulation re-done in hopes to cut down on the noise from airlines. I will relay your comments and address the issues. Thank you again for your stay with us and feel free to contact me before your next arrival and we will make sure to place you on the top floor.

P:918-838-1444
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Stayed here for one night before an early flight. Check in was very slow and when we finally got to our room the door was wide open and there were takeout food containers and other trash everywhere. The front desk person really didn't seem very apologetic for the trouble but did give us a new room. The beds were comfortable enough. There really aren't many choices if you want to stay on the airport grounds so because of that we will stay here again. Plus, the park & fly package is a really good deal.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments about our property. If you could recall the person at check in that would be wonderful in order to help me coach my staff. I am very sorry that your original room was not fit for check in and that the desk agent did not seem to empathize; we do strive for excellence in every department at this hotel and I will make sure to address this issue. I hope you had some time to enjoy our full service restaurant or utilize our complimentary shuttle service. If you have any further comments or concerns please feel free to call or email me at any time.

P: 918-838-1444
F:918-834-6910
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Has everything you would expect from HGI. Good modern and clean rooms with flat screens.Good beds. Close to airport. Restauarant is lacking and you are SOL unless you have wheels. Everything you come to expect from HGI, clean and efficient.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Krista H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you very much for the kind words about our property. We do strive to ensure that each and every guest has a pleasant experience. We do have a supported taxi service as well as a shuttle. The shuttle runs in a two mile radius and the taxi runs wherever you like! We hope that you come back to visit us, and again the comments are greatly appreciated. I will pass them along to our staff in order to motivate for the future.

P: 9188381444
Burlington VT
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The title is in reference to how the housekeeping staff will just make the bed, pick up big stuff off the floor, etc... but won't vacuum the floor. They're robots and thinking, "Who's going to notice?!?". I exercise in the morning so I always notice. Nothing like doing crunches or pushups and seeing that toenail clipping, which looks HUGE when you're down there.

The hotel is fairly new or recently renovated so it still looks presentable. Rugs, walls, etc look nice. Staff was friendly except for one front desk stocky dude who bordered on psychotic or had way too many cups of coffee!!! This was at 6pm so it was doubly so. They let me use a meeting room to exercise so I really appreciated that. Some places won't They treat me like a criminal even though I am a diamond hilton honors member.

"They do make a tasty burger!" I don't know what movie that line is from but mmm, their mobley burger was the best I've ever had at a HGI. The burger was larger than the bun not the usual other way around and was very tasty. Worth getting from there. I just have cereal in the morning but the breakfast buffet looked good.

Overall this was a good place to stay. If possible, don't go in the summer. It was 107 F and you cooked when you went outside.

Also, my stays are usually for work so I don't factor in cost since I expense it. Sorry, I can't comment on that aspect.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ManagerHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. We’re glad you enjoyed our burger as well as the staff. I understand that you encountered an opportunity with the cleanliness of your guest room, I sincerely apologize for this. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again, I appreciate your honest feedback.
Edmond, OK
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The only issue that I had was with the front desk clerk. The guy with glasses at the desk was very slow! He moved at the pace of a glacier. I stay at HGI, Doubletree, and Waldorf's frequently and have always had an express check-in that take no longer than 45 seconds. I expect consistency at every property but unfortunately this time it took 5 minutes! Pebbles would have turned into boulders by the time I was given room keys! Other than this poor experience with the front desk, the room was comfortable, the bed was amazing, and the housekeeping staff was delightful. Just please train your staff to recognize Hilton honors diamond guests and train them to do speedy check-in service that other Hilton properties provide.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
We’re glad you had such a good experience at our hotel, but I am sorry about your experience at the front desk. I can assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn’t helpful. We strive to ensure our front desk agents and other team members know how much we value your business. I apologize for any issues you had.