Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$79
$109
$222
$178
Hotels.com
All reviewsincredible pizzalarge mallcomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantstulsa areagreat hotelcomfortable roomsrecommend this hoteloutdoor poolwould stay here againeach morningoatmealstayed nightsstaff was friendlyexcellent stayfitness roomenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2010

We spent one night here on our way from California to NYC. Since we planned to do some shopping in the Woodlands Mall (and eat in the wonderful Cheesecake Factory), we decided to stay close to the Mall.
Based on online reviews we gave this place a try. And weren't dissapointed. The front staff was really friendly and gave us a good price for the night.
The whole Hotel is very clean and is located in a busy area (but not noisy) and felt very safe.
Like I said, it's close to the Mall, lots of shops and the Ch. Factory.

The room was good. Clean, comfy bed but no fridge or microwave. We had a really good sleep here. This place is a good option if you spend a night or two in Tulsa. We would stay here again.

Wanna know more about my trips? Click on my profile or visit:
route66traveler.jimdo.com

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2010

I travel over night 1- 2 nights per week on business and when I am in Tulsa, OK, the Hampton Inn at Woodland Hills is the only place I will stay. I have tried other hotels in the area and they are adequate, but I expect more.

The staff are friendly and professional. The hotel is clean and well kept. I would rather not have to travel overnight, but it is nice knowing that when I am in Tulsa, OK, there is a place I can go where I am appreciated and welcomed.

I highly recommend!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2010

I've been traveling to Tulsa for business last 20 years,or so. Started staying at this location about 9 years ago. The property's location is excellent-lots of restaurants, shopping, convenient part of town. The last year it caught my attention that this property is in need of renovation. The rooms are quite "drab". The carpets need replacing in the rooms and hallways. They do not bother putting any pictures on the wall (however boring hotel art can be). They do not have flat screen TV, just old tube TV's.
During this stay, it was obvious the franchise owner is not paying attention or just sitting on a pile of cash. I would suggest they spend some money on the place and I will gladly return.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Garmentbagger
HamptonSuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2010

The remodeling crew is on it's way! We are planning now for a guest room renovation this fall that will include a new warm color palette, new furniture and televisions, drapes, lighting...the works. We will also be converting our lobby/breakfast room to the new Hampton Perfect Mix lobby. We're excited about the changes and hope you will be pleased and refreshed as well. Thanks for your observations, we hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2010

This hotel provided a great night's sleep during my stopover in Tulsa while traveling from Illinois to Texas. My family arrived at 2 AM (late arrival) and our reserved room was ready and waiting for us. Check-in was a breeze and the room was very clean and spacious with 2 Queen sized beds. The room was exactly what I reserved (non-smoking and away from elevator). In the morning we took advantage of the breakfast, which had a good variety of hot and cold meal items, juices, milk, and coffee. When it was time to check out, I spent less than 4 minutes at the desk (it would have been less if a phone call wasn't in progress when I arrived at the desk). I only wish the hotel was closer to I-44, which would have been right on the way. The room only cost $85 this night and this was a great bargain. Got a great night's sleep in the comfortable bed and was ready to continue my trip the next day. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2009

This property needs some help. The positives: Good location and comfortable beds. The negatives: Room seemed tired. Lighting was poor. There wasn't a phone book in the room. There were water stains on the bathroom ceiling and dirt built up in the corners of the bathroom floor. The breakfast was lacking selection and quality compared to other Hampton Inns. The breakfast attendant obviously didn't enjoy her job. She frowned and griped at the patrons for filling the waffle iron with too much batter. (The cups were pre-measured!!). Having stayed at many Hamptons in various states, this hotel was by far the worst and lacked the standards that are usually evident in the Hampton hotel chain.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple