“They do what is right.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial
Ranked #8 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We booked on hamptoninn.com and upon check in, our room did not have the pull out sofa bed that was on our confirmation page from the website. I calmly went back downstairs and the front desk was quick to right the problem by giving him keys to another room... But those keys didn't work. Nor did the next set I fetched. When I went to the front desk the third time, they said "let's do something different here." The very kind clerk escorted my tired family to an over the top suite. We were not expecting this kind of compensation! The suite was a wonderful retreat from the children's hospital room where we had been staying for 2 weeks with our very ill 18 month old daughter. We enjoyed a very comfortable and quiet, much needed night of uninterrupted sleep while my mother in law stayed with the baby at the hospital. We were so delighted with the way Hampton made everything right.

• Stayed: December 2012
HamptonSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear RedPepperCookie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a positive review despite some inconveniences with your keys. I will definitley pass on you kind remarks to the staff; they always enjoy hearing positive feedback from a job well done.

I'm so sorry to hear that your stay was centered around a hospital stay for your daughter. We hope all is well and that your next stay in Tulsa involves some fun and relaxation. We welcome the opportunity to have you as our guest again.

Thanks again and hope to see you again soon,

All the best,

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

A block south of Woodland Hills Shopping Mall and a very good assortment of restaurants close by. Staff is friendly, rooms are clean, and hotel is very consistent with Hampton Inn standards.

I'm a 5 year Hilton diamond member, have stayed here several times and will again.

• Stayed: December 2012
HamptonSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

labsnbeagles,

Thank your for your review of your recent stay at our property, I'm so glad you enjoyed the hotel and the location. You know "Diamonds are a Hamptons best friend"! We so appreciate the loyalty of or Hhonors guests and look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed in this hotel from Nov 6-9, 2012 and i must say.. i made the right choice. I paid about $110 per room per night. Initially, I didnt want to stay in this hotel because I found a better hotel but i was glad that this become the better hotel for me. The facade is wonderful and NOT crowded with people. The interior of the hotel is amazing. The front desk people were friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast has so many to choose from. The location is amazing because its right in front of a mall and next to a few restos and stores. Very accessible to everything.

The hotel room was big.. bed was comfy and nice and they offer cable TV so it was nice. They still provide toiletries which other hotels have ceased to provide and another best thing about this hotel is they provide convenience to their guests through complimentary wi-fi in the room and if you want to print something that you can just go to their business center and print from their computer for FREE or if you have your own computer, print using their wi-fi printer connection. NOW that is convenience!!

The only thing i didnt like about it is the fed express store next to it because its delivery trucks are already passing by at 4AM so that woke me up but its not the hotel's fault so that was ok. Overall, if i go back to Tulsa, i would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
HamptonSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Beezybeez,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and were able to visit the local restaurants and shopping in the area.

Tulsa has many hotels to choose from, so we considerate it a real honor that your chose to stay with us. We work hard to ensure that we have a clean, comfortable and well maintained facility with outstanding service. While we need to hear when we don't measure up to that standard, and welcome those comments, it means a lot to us to hear when we have done well.

Should your plans bring you to our area again, we would welcome the opportunity to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The hotel was clean and well maintained, and I was pleasantly surprised when I got to my room to find I had a kitchenette suite. It was very large and comfortable. The hotel is near a large mall, so there's plenty of dining options nearby.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HamptonSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thanks very much for your positive review, we appreciate that you took the time to rate your stay with us.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, I really like the extra room in our King Suites as well. We look forward to having you as our guest again if your travels bring you to the Tulsa area.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

...and refuses to correct it. Their manager is rude and called us, VERY frequent customers, liars when we told them the maid must have erred on the form because we DEFINITELY left early that morning. I am now out an extra hundred dollars for the weekend because they are not only inept, but also rude. Find another hotel, because this one will cheat you. If you DO stay there, get confirmation of the bill before you leave. Do NOT rely on the paper slid under your door, as they do not feel bound by it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank karly1970
HamptonSuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry the cancellation policy did not meet your needs and we are certainly willing to work with our guests should they need a late check out based, of course, upon availability and staffing. I truly apologize if you felt I was rude when we spoke on the phone. While there are times we are unable to accommodate our guests requests we strive always to be professional and considerate, I'm sorry if you felt otherwise.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

One of the most comfortable and quiet stays in its class. Great location, incredibly clean, well decorated and absolutely sound proof rooms. A little farther from the airport than I would have liked but the place was very nice and made up for that small inconvenience with very dependable cab service. I would not hesitate to stay here for business or vacation with family again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We booked a night at this hotel based on the recommendations and reviews of other Tripadvisor travelers, and once again they were on the money with their reviews! I stayed with my family at this hotel on August 30th and the experience was the best that I have had in my many stays in the Tulsa area. The hotel was exceptionally clean and the staff was very attentive and helpful. Because of the great location of this hotel, my family was able to shop at the Woodland Hills Mall (directly across the street) and eat and play at Incredible Pizza (which shares the same parking lot as the hotel), all while I was doing business during the day! And at night the hotel is within 2-3 miles of every top notch eating and drinking establishment that you could imagine! (Outback, On the Border, IHOP, Applebees, Longhorn Steakhouse, Abuelos Mexican Grill, Texas Roadhouse, and Johnny Carinos just to name a few!!) This hotel is a MUST if you plan on staying in the Tulsa area !!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business