“Everything I expected in a Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs
Ranked #26 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed March 10, 2009

This hotel was excellent. My stay was flawless, from checkin to checkout, and everything in between. I was staying at the hotel while attending a railroad saftey meeting taking place in the hotel conference rooms, and helping them with medical testing. I must commend the staff with helping us, and being very patient with us. Every request I had made to them, they helped with quickly and I really felt that they went above and beyond. They were young, full of energy, and very courteous. One of them even helped us move in our huge boxes of equipment, which was a huge surprise. As for the room, it was spotlessly clean, and everything functioned as intended. The only complaint i heard from anyone in my crew was one person's remote didn't work. The business center was a savior as well, when I needed it in a pinch. All and all, it was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Examineticstech
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs

Reviewed November 19, 2008

It was my job responsibility to reserve rooms for 5 out of town/state clients for 3 night stays. The rooms were booked using my personal credit card. The guests were responsible for payment upon their departure. When my clients arrived to the hotel for check-in, the hotel could not find any reservations, even though they each had confirmation numbers. Thank goodness the hotel was not booked to capacity and they were able to accomidate them. That is until the next morning when 2 clients received notices they had to check-out. After complaining to management about the check-out notices, only then did they accomidate them for the remainder of their stay. Though no one spoke it, I am sure my employers felt I did not reserve the rooms correctly. Several weeks later, I receive my credit card statement , guess who was charged 5 rooms, yes that would be me. Hum, funny when I gave them my credit card # for tracking they could not locate any reservations but it was a good enough number to be charged. Management never even gave me the courtesy of "Sorry for the error".

Stayed: October 2008
2  Thank FaithNU
Reviewed February 10, 2008

Clean room, nice staff, room rate was a little high, Oktoberfest 2008 I will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bubba-McDubba
Reviewed January 4, 2008

I am a front desk attendant at a hotel so I know what great service is and I was amazed at just how wonderful the staff at this hotel was. The front desk staff and our housekeeper went above and beyond any request I had. Also, the pool area was very clean and there were always fresh towels. The only gripe I had was that the complimentary breakfast in the morning was always either out or running low of items. Otherwise, I was extermely satisified with the price, service and cleanliness of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank dancing_kris10
Reviewed August 7, 2007

This is just what you expect from Hampton Inn - clean, comfortable, good breakfast. This one seems fairly new. Have stayed here many times and never had a problem or complaint. There's a bar next where you can eat, drink, play pool and walk next door to your room, otherwise you will be driving to get anywhere. We have family living in the apartment complex across the street so its very convenient for us when we visit.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Airotciv
Reviewed December 27, 2006

We spent 7 glorius days at the Hampton Inn in Sands Spring OK.
The personnel are extremely professional, yet friendly including the desk staff, breakfast staff, and cleaning personnel! I was amazed at how well the supplies were organized. The room was immaculate and top line comfortable! Choice of firm or softer bed & pillows in the same room.
Our grand-daughters enjoyed the pool, whereas we thought the water was too cold. The motel is conveniently located, yet in quiet surroundings. I would definately recommend this motel to everyone, & we WILL stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MidwesternIowa
Reviewed September 28, 2005

Parents stayed here during my move out here. They always stay at Hamptons as they are HH members. They really liked the hotel and were upset that they couldn't stay there for the whole weekend (it was booked for something) and had to transfer to the one off of 44 and 64/51 interchange. They said it looked new/remodeled no problems with staff and special requests they had with the room.

Its outside of Tulsa but only less than 10mins from down town. Near shopping areas of sand springs so everything you need is right there (less the exquiste dining you'll find in Tulsa).

• Stayed: August 2005
1  Thank skylar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tulsa West - Sand Springs
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#46 of 109 in Tulsa
Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central
Comfort Inn & Suites Tulsa
Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs? Share your experiences!