“Convenient to W. Tulsa”

Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs
Ranked #25 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Love to stay at this hotel. Is very convenient for my business appointments in W. Tulsa. The restaurant next door always has good food and the surroundings are safe. No need to drive to dinner, etc. Not only are the rooms and public areas very nice, the grounds obviously receive a lot of attention. DETAILS!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Spent the weekend in Sand Springs/Tulsa with long time couple friends. Comfort, location, value for the money. Very good continental breakfast in a remodeled area. Very pleasant.It's all good. When in this area i would highly recommend this establishment for your stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The breakfast at all Hamptons are great and this one is no exception. Overall my stay was excellent, however, the rooms are a bit noisy. I could easily hear people in the hallways and room next to me even at odd hours.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The Hampton Inn at Sand Springs was doing pretty well during my stay until the 3rd night of my 5 night stay. A rainstorm came through town that night and unbeknownst to me would be making it's way into my hotel room, room 321. At around 4am i had woken to a soaking wet comforter and shirt as the ceiling directly above my bed had been dripping on me the entire night. While this may happen accidentally, and im sure hampton inn most certainly didn't do this on purpose, thinking of how the rain water hit the dirty roof, mixed with all the tar/insulation/bird droppings as it seeped through the ceiling and promptly onto my face is more than I bargained for. I went to the front desk and my room was quickly changed to the room directly beneath mine, now room 221. So after packing my entire room up at 415am , i was unable to fall back asleep in my new room until 530am which left me about 30 mins until the maintenance crew showed up and began working on my old room, which was directly above me. Meetings at 7am were long and tiresome, thanks to rooms 321 and 221 at hampton inn. I was never told or asked about the quality guarantee and nothing was ever mentioned about discounting/not charging me for the night. Other than that i guess it wasn't a bad hotel.

2  Thank Brad K
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The rooms were clean, the spa was WONDERFUL after the long drive. The complimentary breakfast offered a nice variety. We did have issues with the internet, but since this was not work related it was not a big deal. We'll definitely stay here again whould be be in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stay at Hamptons often. Toilet running during the night with no way to stop it, Fridge made a high pith noise, had to unplug in the middle of the night. I little more attention to detail is needed. Breakfast was great. Front desk personnel lacked knowledge of the area and directions.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Steven0816
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've taught my kids to remove the bedspreads immediately upon arrival at hotels but it was unnecessary here, as the duvets are cleaned for every new guest. Of course the room was very clean and quiet, beds comfy and a great breakfast awaited us the next morning. These are things I expect from a Hampton, and this location upheld the Hampton name. I also like that Hampton's non-smoking rooms are really non-smoking floors. It really makes a difference.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#47 of 109 in Tulsa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central
Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills
Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place

Been to Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs? Share your experiences!