“Sand Springs, OK - Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs
Ranked #27 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The Hampton Inn at Sand Springs was doing pretty well during my stay until the 3rd night of my 5 night stay. A rainstorm came through town that night and unbeknownst to me would be making it's way into my hotel room, room 321. At around 4am i had woken to a soaking wet comforter and shirt as the ceiling directly above my bed had been dripping on me the entire night. While this may happen accidentally, and im sure hampton inn most certainly didn't do this on purpose, thinking of how the rain water hit the dirty roof, mixed with all the tar/insulation/bird droppings as it seeped through the ceiling and promptly onto my face is more than I bargained for. I went to the front desk and my room was quickly changed to the room directly beneath mine, now room 221. So after packing my entire room up at 415am , i was unable to fall back asleep in my new room until 530am which left me about 30 mins until the maintenance crew showed up and began working on my old room, which was directly above me. Meetings at 7am were long and tiresome, thanks to rooms 321 and 221 at hampton inn. I was never told or asked about the quality guarantee and nothing was ever mentioned about discounting/not charging me for the night. Other than that i guess it wasn't a bad hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Brad K

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The rooms were clean, the spa was WONDERFUL after the long drive. The complimentary breakfast offered a nice variety. We did have issues with the internet, but since this was not work related it was not a big deal. We'll definitely stay here again whould be be in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stay at Hamptons often. Toilet running during the night with no way to stop it, Fridge made a high pith noise, had to unplug in the middle of the night. I little more attention to detail is needed. Breakfast was great. Front desk personnel lacked knowledge of the area and directions.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Steven0816
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've taught my kids to remove the bedspreads immediately upon arrival at hotels but it was unnecessary here, as the duvets are cleaned for every new guest. Of course the room was very clean and quiet, beds comfy and a great breakfast awaited us the next morning. These are things I expect from a Hampton, and this location upheld the Hampton name. I also like that Hampton's non-smoking rooms are really non-smoking floors. It really makes a difference.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Nice hotel for a Hampton. Just a few miles from where I needed to be in downtown Tulsa. Breakfast every morning was hot and fresh. Clean facility and pleasant staff. Location is right off highway for easy access.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We were very impressed with the quiet location of this Hampton Inn. It was easily acccessible to Hwy 412 and short drive to downtown Tulsa. The accomodations and staff were great. The complimentary breakfast was very good and the serving area was extremely comfortable. Loved the warm cookies that awaited us in the evening when we arrived. Will definitely stay here again on next visit to this area.

Room Tip: We asked for a room away from the elevators and the swimming pool to help avoid extra noise in the h...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We were greeted by the front desk and maade to feel like we were the only guests they had. Every question we had was answered promptly and courteously. In a world where customer sevice is no longer of value to many companies I can say this hotel got it right. That was my career so I know good customer service when I recieve it and I expect it. Will stay again I am sure.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of the front of the building. Highway noise is a bit annoying.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central
Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#52 of 109 in Tulsa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial

Been to Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs? Share your experiences!