“Best Thai in Tulsa and maybe OK”

Lanna Thai Restaurant
Ranked #138 of 1,310 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Description: Reservation and seating policies We, Lanna Thai Restaurant & Bar, do welcome walk in guests and we are not a reservation driven. However, we urge you to contact us to make a reservation for a party of eight or more so we can make our best effort to accommodate your party. Still, you may make a reservation to assure your seating upon arrival. However, we do have a limited number of reservation slots on the following hours: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM on weekend. Reservation Timing Policy Parties that are late for their reservation time are given ten minutes before we call the phone number that we have to ascertain arrival status. Given the limited seating of the restaurant, ten minutes late with no contact will void your reservation. Please understand, this is solely due to capacity of the restaurant. If you are late, we urge you to contact us early so we can make our best effort to accommodate you and your party.
Loco, Oklahoma
“Best Thai in Tulsa and maybe OK”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Great food, great service and great atmosphere. I have been going to Lanna Thai for years even before they moved. Food is still awesome.

Visited January 2014

Wichita, Kansas
“Legit Thai ”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

So I went because of all the great reviews, then wasn't sure what to think after looking at the buildings exterior...but it was nice inside, the menu is extensive, and prices were decent. I had the chicken satay app, which is worth going back for alone, and the red curry with green beans/ginger. Let's just say I made a happy plate.

Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA
“An all time favorite”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is our family's favorite when we want something just a little exotic. Wonderful staff who are always helpful. Must have the Thai sweet tea

Visited October 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Tulsa's Best Restaurant”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This our family's favorite restaurant in Tulsa. We've tried many Thai restaurants in Oklahoma and surrounding states but this one has the best food. My wife is Filipina and I've seen many Asian customers from time to time (including one of the owners of a Vietnamese restaurant) but the food is somewhat Americanized. I enjoyed the bands but agree with the comment that the music was often so loud that it inhibited conversation. However, the restaurant no longer features live music. The service is friendly but sometimes is not as efficient as it could be. The vegetarian delight on the lunch menu is fantastic.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank JoeWM
Owasso, OK
“Food was Amazing!!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was my first experience to eat at a Thai style restaurant and it was spectacular. My wife and I loved the food and are already ready to go back again. The spring rolls are as fresh as they get and the lunch portions were huge! Definitely a nice place and I recommend it to all.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Laser01Cobra

Been to Lanna Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!