“Worst Thai restaurant I've been to...”

Lanna Thai Restaurant
Ranked #129 of 1,363 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Description: Reservation and seating policies We, Lanna Thai Restaurant & Bar, do welcome walk in guests and we are not a reservation driven. However, we urge you to contact us to make a reservation for a party of eight or more so we can make our best effort to accommodate your party. Still, you may make a reservation to assure your seating upon arrival. However, we do have a limited number of reservation slots on the following hours: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM on weekend. Reservation Timing Policy Parties that are late for their reservation time are given ten minutes before we call the phone number that we have to ascertain arrival status. Given the limited seating of the restaurant, ten minutes late with no contact will void your reservation. Please understand, this is solely due to capacity of the restaurant. If you are late, we urge you to contact us early so we can make our best effort to accommodate you and your party.
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I love Thai food, having been to at least twenty different Thai places over the last 15 years. This place is pretty bad. The pad thai is very good here. The gang garee is good too, but the portion size is extremely small. The spring/summer rolls are odd. The stir-fry dishes seem like they were cooked by a college guy just learning to cook on his own.

1  Thank GH_ShrtOrDrCook

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I had some noodles in spicy basil sauce--great!--and my partner had the pad thai, it was the best I've ever had--love how the tofu was cooked like a meat analog.

BUT THEN CAME THE DRINKS,
I got the Fog Cutter and the Purple Thai. YUMMMMMY
My partner got a Mai Thai, which was good too.

Also the staff was attentive and polite though I don't think many of them spoke English, which I think was misconstrued by other guests as rude.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Good food, friendly staff, nice selection. Great if you like it mild or eye popping sweating hot!

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Some of the best food in Tulsa in recent years; but my last visit food wasn't as fresh: the service was so-so as usual

Reviewed September 24, 2011