“Nice Stay”

Ranked #26 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Katy, Texas
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

It is really conveniently located hotel, location is awesome. We are in town to visit my university of Tulsa. The rooms are spacious and VERY CLEAN, the staff is wonderful. I asked the Hotel Manager Kim to recommend a Barber and directions, this was HELPFUL.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Keith T
RITulsa, General Manager at Residence Inn Tulsa South, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Keith T,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to TU! Whenever you come back this way we hope you choose us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed here one night back in May 2013. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. Only complaint is that the bed seemed old and sagged. Not the most comfortable, but still did its job. Conveniently located near the interstate and different restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Reviewer0101,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I wanted to share with you that we have identified a few beds that need to be replaced and we are doing so. It is with your help (review) that we are able to do this, so again thank you so much for your review.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I stayed in Suite 120 for more than a month on business trip and enjoyed the trip.Goeff and Kim were the best staff I have ever seen.So friendly and the breakfast buffet was spot on.The tuesday and thursday social evening was another feather in the cap.I loved every minute!!!The location is perfect .It has all the shoping centres near by .I forgot to add Linda OMG she is like an angel so nice and pleasant.Loved every minute.My frist trip to the States and loved it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Anu U,

I am excited to share your comments with Kim, Geoff, Linda and Jeakila the Breakfast Host! Thank you for staying with us for long!
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I had reservations at Staybridge and walked out because their front desk person was rude and unaccomodating. Linda at the Residence Inn made me feel welcome and that was just what I needed. She was compassionate and empathetic as well as accommodating. I will always remember that she was the shining star in a stressful experience.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear ekc026,

We are so glad that everything worked out for you here! I will share your comment with Linda tonight when she arrives for her shift.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is one of the worst Residence Inns I have ever stayed in. The elevator has been broken for over four days. Try to bring luggage and heavy items to the third floor every day. Beds are old and too soft, pipes in the bathroom are extremely loud when you flush the toilet the noise wakes up everyone in the room.The morning juice machine is broken and I was told by Kim at the front desk that juice is available for purchase from the market. WOW, the lack of customer care is very apparent in this poorly maintained hotel. I am surprised Marriott would allow there name to be attached to such a failure of a hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Busytravels1960,

I am glad we were able to speak on the phone and resolve the issues you experienced. I truly appreciate you taking the time to do so. I also wanted to update you on some of the changes we made since you left. We are replacing some of the beds, fixed the pipe issue (they had air in them) and the elevator is fully functional.

Again, thank you for taking the time to speak with me and we hope you do come visit us again so we can show you the level of service you expect from a Marriott Hotel.
Glenpool, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had to check in to this location for the weekend because I didn't have any air conditioning at home....the staff was very helpful and very delight full at all times....we really enjoyed our stay and felt as if we were at home...anything we needed that made it available...Me and my daughters even went to the Sunday morning services...totally had a great time and comfortable stay

Room Tip: All the rooms are very nice 1 or 2 bd rooms
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I wanted to vacation in Tulsa, and I wanted to take my dogs. Rumor had it, Tulsa was a very dog friendly place to go. I rarely stay anywhere that is not part of the Marriott chain. I'm a big fan. Thankfully, this particular Marriott was in Tulsa, was dog friendly, and the pet fee was more than agreeable ($75 for the week for both dogs!). Overall, I was still happy. The staff, as always, was incredible. The hotel was relatively clean. It was conveniently located. It had all of the amenities I may normally need on a trip. But there were problems... there were several things not in working order in our particular suite and the floors weren't completely clean. The kitchen was not thoroughly stocked; there was missing silverware and no can opener. I did bring this to their attention, mostly so they could fix it before the next person/family chose to stay there. They insisted on fixing the mistakes and did, and they were very apologetic about the problems. Did I mention I love Marriott?

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Staybridge Suites Hotel Tulsa - Woodland Hills
#1 of 13 in Broken Arrow
Courtyard Tulsa Woodland Hills
Home2 Suites by Hilton Tulsa Hills
Candlewood Suites - Tulsa

Been to Residence Inn Tulsa South? Share your experiences!