“Sometimes they just get it right....”

Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,309 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 51st & Sheridan
Description: Authentic Italian Cuisine, Italian owned with hands-on operation. You will find a Romantic, table cloth, candlelit atmosphere, Live classical music (Weekends). Home made pastas, game meats, sea food and specials offered daily, as well as our traditional plates. With our three generation in business we are committed to providing an impeccable, first-class dining experience through their unique menu, coupled with a great selection of fine wines. For information on one of a kind Wine Dinners, join us our exclusive customer email list for mayor events by sending us your contact information in our website.
Houston, Texas
“Sometimes they just get it right....”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I've traveled all over the world, and while Trip Advisor is a fantastic resource, I'll admit that I have at times been confounded by the restaurants that end up in the Top 10 in any given city. Not so in this case. The reviews are all spot on. No offense to Tulsa, but you honestly don't expect to find a restaurant of this caliber here. It's ranked #1 (as of the date of this review) for a reason. I had the lobster ravioli, and it was heavenly (I'm alone on business, so I can't review any other food items). One of the specials on the menu was antelope medallions with mushroom risotto. I wasn't hungry enough to do that justice, so tomorrow I'm skipping lunch to make sure I'm good and hungry come evening. I plan to eat a lot. ;-)

The service was spectacular. The owner made the rounds of every table to make sure all was well. I'm embarrassed to admit that my feeble brain can't recall my waiter's name, but I'll find out tomorrow!! He was a font of information. Stay tuned to find out how the antelope is...and if you find yourself there, definitely don't pass up the limoncello martinis. Seriously, this is what my heaven looks like...

2 Thank KatPaulea
Sergio O, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
We are pleased to have great guests that know about food and we will be glad to take care of you anytime, we hope to see you back soon .

McAlester, Oklahoma
“Real Italian!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I was pleasantly suprised that the reviews of Villa Ravenna were right on point. this was one of the best dining experiences i've had since visiting a renowned italian restaurant in New York City. The atmoshere, food and service were top notch. I will be back!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank RadioBob
Sergio O, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear Sr. Madame
Thank you very much for choosing Villa Ravenna, and real glad be are able to serve you. We hope to see you back soon

Best regards

Oklahoma
“Authentic Italian in Tulsa”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Everything we ate was an "mmm" good. Incredible combinations. Only thing better would be sitting in Italy eating this food.
We had the seasonal fig/proscuitto/garganzola appetizer; ravioli bolognese; campenelli pasta with chicken and with shrimp (two different dishes); carbonara pasta with chicken; and eggplant parmesan; cannoli and chocolate cake for dessert. We all enjoyed our food and tasted each others...everything was excellent.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank OklahomaMomOf3
saitame1210, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank you for been our guest , will always do our best to making Villa Ravenna a place will love to visit and enjoy .

Best regards

Belmont
“Incredible food....”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

What a quaint restaurant....felt like I was entering a restaurant in Italy! Welcomed with a warm smile - great service and fabulous food. I ordered the wild boar - it was to die for! A place that I will return to if my travels bring me back to Tulsa.

1 Thank BigSky_Berkeley
Thank you much for trying Villa Ravenna , we are hopping to see you back soon
All the best
Sergio orioli
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We were welcomed at the door by the owner and found a nice romantic atmosphere. Our waiter, Derrick, was very friendly and when we were trying to decide which bottle of wine to select, brought us a taster to help with the decision.

We asked if we could mix the sea bass entree with spinach linguini from the surf and turf entree, no problem! The sea bass did not appeal to me, however, the pasta, which is made fresh daily, was excellent!

We would definitely recommend this resturant and will try other menu choices on our next visit.

Final note, given that we intended to drink, we did not want to drive and used both Uber and Lyft to get around Tulsa. We never waited more than 5 minutes for the cars to show up and the drivers were normal, friendly people and the fares were very reasonable.

1 Thank Chris L
Sergio O, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you so much for been Villa Ravenna family guest , and we hope to see you back soon