“Anniversary Dinner”

Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,309 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 51st & Sheridan
Description: Authentic Italian Cuisine, Italian owned with hands-on operation. You will find a Romantic, table cloth, candlelit atmosphere, Live classical music (Weekends). Home made pastas, game meats, sea food and specials offered daily, as well as our traditional plates. With our three generation in business we are committed to providing an impeccable, first-class dining experience through their unique menu, coupled with a great selection of fine wines. For information on one of a kind Wine Dinners, join us our exclusive customer email list for mayor events by sending us your contact information in our website.
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I reserved a spot at 5pm on a Saturday night for two. My wife and I arrived 10 minutes early and assumed we were going to have to wait before we would be seated. To our pleasant surprise, we were seated immediately. Several waiters came by our table, one explained the history of the restaurant and included off menu items that we may like to try. We started out with the fig appetizer, my wife ordered a recommended red wine (which was fantastic). After hearing opinions concerning main entree's I decided to go with Yani's special, and my wife had the wild boar. I also tried a Bellini before the main course arrived. Our food was delicious and the wild boar was cooked perfect. I found out that I am not a huge fan of squid, but nonetheless I was more than satisfied with the taste. In my opinion the fig appetizer was too rich in flavor, but my wife enjoyed them. The atmosphere was fantastic, we received top notch customer service, and I was greeted by the owner, Sergio at the end of our meal. We also ordered dessert, and had a cannoli which was the best I've ever had. When we go out for our anniversary we tend to over indulge but I can say that the appetizers, wine, entree's, and dessert were of the highest quality.

• Visited June 2014
Sergio O, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
In this your anniversary we are real proud you choose Villa Ravenna , Thank you and hope you choose us again on your next special occasion.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“My favorite spot in town for a date”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love this restaurant. The food is terrific and the ambiance is perfect! It is a fairly small place but that helps make it what it is. The owner is always present and very involved. They also have live music on the weekend. Call ahead and make your reservation so you can get a seat right away though showing up early works well as well. The assortment of traditional Italian food is great and if you are a wine lover you will be pleased here. Ask for the tri-color sauce gnocchi that is not on the menu and ask for them to add wild boar to it.
Get ready to feel like you are in Italy and enjoy great food and service!

• Visited April 2014
Dear Sir ( Madame) we are real glad to have been able to serve you in such a special date .
We hope to see you back soon

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Our newest celebration restaurant”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We are always up for exploring new restaurants and Villa Ravenna came highly recommended. We were definitely not disappointed as Villa Ravenna lived up to it's reputation and more. Starting out with the grilled bruschetta and grilled pear gorgonzola we almost regretted ordering entrees as we could have easily stuffed ourselves with the pear gorgonzola! Fortunately we had ordered entrees as the shrimp scampi and boar osso buco were wonderful. This is now our Tulsa place to go celebrate.

• Visited April 2014
Thank you very much , and we hope to serve you soon
All the best Sergio Orioli
“Amazing food, service and atmosphere!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We finally got to try what everyone had been raving about. For our 11th anniversary last weekend we went to Villa Ravenna. Our waiter Corey was friendly and knew his stuff. We tried 3 different meals and an appetizer. Everything was wonderful. I thought the prices were very comparable to other less fancy/authentic Italian restaurants. This place is a must try. We will be back. Thank you to Sergio, his wife and the staff for an enjoyable night.

Sergio O, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
We are real glad you let us know about how we are doing, it make my day feeling that we are doing a good job . I will let know at all the team

Villa Ravenna
“Great Food, Friendly Service”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

About a week ago my family and I ate dinner at Villa Ravenna. Everyone's food was excellent. I had the Ravioli alla Panna, my dad had Carbonara with scallops and my sister had the Spaghetti Bolognese. What was really impressive about the restaurant was how approachable our waiter was. None of my family members are savvy about food and wine, but the waiter answered everyone's questions and helped them select menu items that they would enjoy. Definitely will come back. I'm really looking forward to trying the Osso Buco!

• Visited March 2014
saitame1210, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for you been part of the Villa Ravenna family guests . We hope to see you back soon

Owner