“Best Italian in Tulsa”

Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,343 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 51st & Sheridan
Description: Authentic Italian Cuisine, Italian owned with hands-on operation. You will find a Romantic, table cloth, candlelit atmosphere, Live classical music (Weekends). Home made pastas, game meats, sea food and specials offered daily, as well as our traditional plates. With our three generation in business we are committed to providing an impeccable, first-class dining experience through their unique menu, coupled with a great selection of fine wines. For information on one of a kind Wine Dinners, join us our exclusive customer email list for mayor events by sending us your contact information in our website.
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

In my opinion, this is the best Italian in Tulsa. I've been here a few times and the service is consistently the best in Tulsa. Every time I've come on the weekend, the owner has come to our table to check on our meal.
The owner is from Italy and the food is very authentic. They make their own lemoncello. My wife thinks they are the best lemon drop martinis she's had. Good wine menu as well.

1  Thank carnol2
Sergio O, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

We are glad to serve you , and hope to see you back soon .

Best regards and thank you

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Villa Ravenna is my favorite restaurant. The food is delicious, great atmosphere, and Sergio makes you feel like family! We've recommended them to many folks (friends and strangers) who loved it as much as we do. We're always surprised when people tell us they've never heard of Villa Ravenna. They're awesome!!

1  Thank AliceStanford
Sergio O, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

We are glad you are our guest and we hope top see you all soon again

Best regards

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The food was pretty good, but I'm surprised by the accolades its received on TripAdvisor. Appetizer of dates wrapped in bacon was very good, but I like Hey!Mambo's better. The wild boar osso buco was good but certainly not extraordinary. The lighting is so dim that they offered us flashlights to read them--the waiter, whose disjointed rambling of the specials was uncomfortable to listen to, offered me a flashlight while I was already holding one, not once but twice. He was confused about who ordered which glass of wine--there were only two. We eventually ordered from another waiter so at least the wait staff pitched in to close the service gap. I hate to ding the whole wait staff based on one guy because the other staff were attentive, and our food was served promptly. My husband liked his lobster ravioli and my son liked his lamb dish, but certainly not one of the best meals we've ever had. I really wanted to like this restaurant, but for the price, I won't go back.

Sergio O, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Sorry you feel that way, In regards to the server he had real bad allergies and he has a family and needed to work even feeling so bad , I have send him home for a few days to go to the doctor and rest .

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great food, lovely atmosphere and kind service. It was so lovely of Sergio to set a beautiful table for this one business traveler. I would absolutely recommend!

Sergio O, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Is my pleasure any time , we will love to take care of you

Sergio

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My dear friend, Patricia and I decided to have the special "Wild Boar Osso Buco" when we visited the Villa Ravenna last week. We both were amazed at the unique flavor. It had a wild taste, and the ingredients added to the taste. It was so good, we're going back this evening!

1  Thank James C
Sergio O, General Manager at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Was a pleasure to take care of you , and we hope to see you back sooon