“Something to Die For!”

Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,310 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 51st & Sheridan
Description: Authentic Italian Cuisine, Italian owned with hands-on operation. You will find a Romantic, table cloth, candlelit atmosphere, Live classical music (Weekends). Home made pastas, game meats, sea food and specials offered daily, as well as our traditional plates. With our three generation in business we are committed to providing an impeccable, first-class dining experience through their unique menu, coupled with a great selection of fine wines. For information on one of a kind Wine Dinners, join us our exclusive customer email list for mayor events by sending us your contact information in our website.
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Something to Die For!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My dear friend, Patricia and I decided to have the special "Wild Boar Osso Buco" when we visited the Villa Ravenna last week. We both were amazed at the unique flavor. It had a wild taste, and the ingredients added to the taste. It was so good, we're going back this evening!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank James C
Sergio O, General Manager at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Was a pleasure to take care of you , and we hope to see you back sooon

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great Italian”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were recommended by the Marriott front desk to go to this restaurant. It is hard to find unless you know it is located in the Farm Shopping Center. We were impressed with the restaurant when we walked in the door. The menu was quite extensive. We first ordered the calamari fritti ($9.50) but was disappointed with the soft rubbery texture. My daughter ordered the tortelloni ($12.50) and she thought it was delicious. My capellini aglio e olio with shrimp ($14.50) was excellent. Translation the dish was angel hair pasta, pine nuts, sun dried tomatoes and spinach. The complimentary bread and oil had a great taste. Our server was very attentive. I would highly recommend this restaurant but don't order the calamari.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank minnesotans4
Was a pleasure to take care of you , and we hope to see you back sooon
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“What a foodie find in Tulsa”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Found this little hole-in-the-wall on Open Table and made reservations for one night we were passing through Tulsa in March. The place was jam-packed at 7:45 on a Tuesday night, if that tells you anything. I love a restaurant that the owners personally work at and cook for--wife is the head chef and husband Sergio is the maitre d'--and they are real Italians. :-) They have an extensive wine list and Sergio was happy to come over to chat and make recommendations, which we took, and had a delicious bottle of wine that was decanted table-side by our friendly, knowledgeable waiter Jesse. The food was freshly prepared and decadently delicious. I don't eat out much because I like my own cooking more than most restaurants, so I love it when a place wows me like this one did. We had a mushroom marsala ravioli for starters and a light salad; I had gnocci with stripes of alfredo cream, red sauce, and pesto, and we had their Tiramisu for dessert. My guy had a seafood pasta dish with red sauce that was also delicious. One of the best dining-out experiences I've had in a long, long time. Be prepared to spend some money - it's expensive to do it right at this place, but well worth it.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank waltmania
Sergio O, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this review, June 29, 2015
Thank you for your kind words, we hope to see you back son
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Quality restaurant”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We had discovered this restaurants on Trip Advisor. We've lived in Tulsa almost 11 years now and hadn't heard of this lovely Italian restaurant. And it's right around the corner from where we live in The Farm shopping center! Wow. With its great rating, we thought we'd give it a try to celebrate our anniversary of meeting one another :) In any case, we are certainly going to make a habit of this restaurant (as in once a year). It's a bit pricey, however I made some celebratory expensive choices: like the jumbo prawn & some truffle-flavored rice! But OMGoodness - what a treat! Highly recommended for special occasion, fine dining. Bravo, Villa Ravenna!

Visited April 2013
Thank you much for choosing Villa , and Im glad you enjoy the special Manu
we hope to see you back soon
Best regards

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best Italian in Tulsa”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have been blessed to eat here roughly 10-12 times and I love it every time. Lunch or dinner, doesn't matter. Good wine selection, fresh seafood, and always wonderful handmade pasta dishes. The must haves for me are the Gorgonzola pears appetizer, then the Lasagna with Wild Boar sausage. Yumm! To top it off get the limoncello

Thanks everyone at Villa

• Visited August 2012
Thank you for been such a loyal guest , thank you , we always try hard . We hope to see you back soon