“Molto Buono!!!!!!”

Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,317 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 51st & Sheridan
Description: Authentic Italian Cuisine, Italian owned with hands-on operation. You will find a Romantic, table cloth, candlelit atmosphere, Live classical music (Weekends). Home made pastas, game meats, sea food and specials offered daily, as well as our traditional plates. With our three generation in business we are committed to providing an impeccable, first-class dining experience through their unique menu, coupled with a great selection of fine wines. For information on one of a kind Wine Dinners, join us our exclusive customer email list for mayor events by sending us your contact information in our website.
“Molto Buono!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

If you've been to Italy... you MUST go!!! Porcini ravioli, fantastic! Gnocchi 3 way, OMG! Filet Marsala...pick your side (truffle risotto)! Arugula, melon and prosciutto with a mint vinaigrette to start.... FANTASTIC!

Ciao!

• Visited September 2012
saitame1210, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
We hope to see you back soon , all the best
Sergio Orioli

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Authentic and above the rest”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

For someone's who been to Italy, you know that the food is incredible! So the question is, how do I find this in Tulsa, America? The answer is Villa Ravenna! Most authentic Italian restaraunt we've experienced in Tulsa! Friendly service, personal care by the owners and wonderful food! I had one minor criticism about the bread served before the meal and my wife said, don't you dare complain, everything was great! And I quote from my wife, "my new favorite restaurant in Tulsa!". Things to try, definitely the wild boar sausage, spaghetti carbonara, gnocchi three-way. Two thumbs up!

We hope to see you back soon , all the best
Sergio Orioli
Edmond, OK
“Excellent, authentic Italian”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Loved the atmosphere, the food, and the service. Chicken cattchitori was the best I've ever had! Everything was good from the minute we walked in until we left. Sergio, the owner, came by and spoke to us several times, which was very nice. We had a delicious dessert - like tiramisu except ammaretto liquor is used instead of coffee. So good! We will be back, even though we live out of town.

• Visited August 2012
Wadesville, Indiana
“The best!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Can't say enough! The best Italian we have had in the States! Ravioli to die for! My husband had the Spaghetti Carbonarra with chicken and it was mouth watering. We went based on Trip Advisor reviews and they were not wrong!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“So So Food, High Price.”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Pricey! Water, bread, glass of passable wine, and a poor moderate size lasagna plus tip just under $30. No salad, no veggies! I guess I paid for the ambiance and quietness. There was just one couple in the place while I was there. The maître d' tried to set me next to them but I insisted on a table far enough away that I could not overhear their conversation. As to the food if the receipts were passed down from one generation to the next they must have lost something in said passage. The wine and service gave it 3 out of 5 stars on my list. Will not be returning to this one.

• Visited March 2012