“The best!”

Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,363 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 51st & Sheridan
Description: Authentic Italian Cuisine, Italian owned with hands-on operation. You will find a Romantic, table cloth, candlelit atmosphere, Live classical music (Weekends). Home made pastas, game meats, sea food and specials offered daily, as well as our traditional plates. With our three generation in business we are committed to providing an impeccable, first-class dining experience through their unique menu, coupled with a great selection of fine wines. For information on one of a kind Wine Dinners, join us our exclusive customer email list for mayor events by sending us your contact information in our website.
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Can't say enough! The best Italian we have had in the States! Ravioli to die for! My husband had the Spaghetti Carbonarra with chicken and it was mouth watering. We went based on Trip Advisor reviews and they were not wrong!!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Pricey! Water, bread, glass of passable wine, and a poor moderate size lasagna plus tip just under $30. No salad, no veggies! I guess I paid for the ambiance and quietness. There was just one couple in the place while I was there. The maître d' tried to set me next to them but I insisted on a table far enough away that I could not overhear their conversation. As to the food if the receipts were passed down from one generation to the next they must have lost something in said passage. The wine and service gave it 3 out of 5 stars on my list. Will not be returning to this one.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

My partner and I visited Tulsa recently and stayed at the Doubletree on Yale at 61st. Consulting Trip Advisor, we chose Villa Ravenna due to the rating and the opportunity to eat in-house-made pasta. If you never tasted this, you must! Melts in your mouth.

We wound up having dinner here twice! The first visit we shared the insalata invernale. It was excellent. I had a glass of a red blend for $9. I ordered the ravioli alla panna. It was quite good. Again, house-made pasta! My partner had the tortelloni. We shared bites of each other’s entrees, and I learned that my partner again chose more wisely than me. Her tortelloni with pesto was divine!

We shared an order of tiramisu. We found it “runny” and not rich and luscious. (Reference Olive Garden’s tiramisu or Osterio il Centro in Kansas City Missouri.)

The next night, I ordered the tortelloni. Again, divine! My partner ordered the chicken cacciatore with a side of pasta. My partner also had the potato soup. It was delicious but in a very small bowl for the $6 charged. We shared the excellent salad again. The chicken order was very good. We shared an Italian margarita, but found it too bitter, perhaps too long on the Grand Marnier. Not as delicious as found at Carrabba’s.

We were tended by Adam on night one and we chose him intentionally on night two. He was most patient with us initially and very attentive. All in all, an excellent waiter. We also were afforded an opportunity to witness a second server at the next table and, he too, was an excellent server.

Summing up, the soup was too small for the price, the margarita was not tasty, the wine was a might expensive, and the tiramisu not worth ordering. Perhaps the latter item was a regional dessert and thus differing from the chain’s and Kansas City Italian’s offerings. This then may be a subjective situation, but we do love a rich and melt-in-your-mouth tiramisu!

If you go, and you should, be sure and order the made-in-house pasta, and I heartily recommend the tortelloni with the pesto sauce!

1  Thank idemandthebest
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We have been for both lunch and dinner and had an enjoyable experience both times. We have tried dishes from various sections of the menu: the Insalata Invernale, Spaghetti Carbonara, Coldwater Lobster, and the Cannoli are all recommended. We also appreciate Nathan's good service and the time that Sergio has spent visiting with us! We prefer Villa Ravenna over all other Italian dining options in the Tulsa area.

2  Thank JoDossett
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

The food was delicious. I had the rack of lamb and my husband had the sea bass with a side of linguine. It was outstanding!

1  Thank Laurenshpall
Sergio O, Owner at Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you , I'm glad you enjoy your dinner with us , we hope to see you soon

Best regards

Sergio Orioli

Been to Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​? Share your experiences!