“Best Marsala and overall meal I've had in long while!”

Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Ravenna Fine Dining​ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,357 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 51st & Sheridan
Description: Authentic Italian Cuisine, Italian owned with hands-on operation. You will find a Romantic, table cloth, candlelit atmosphere, Live classical music (Weekends). Home made pastas, game meats, sea food and specials offered daily, as well as our traditional plates. With our three generation in business we are committed to providing an impeccable, first-class dining experience through their unique menu, coupled with a great selection of fine wines. For information on one of a kind Wine Dinners, join us our exclusive customer email list for mayor events by sending us your contact information in our website.
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Don't miss this hidden gem in Tulsa. I found it via Tripadvisor and so glad I did. I had the Bruschetta as an appetizer and then ordered the fillet marsala with fetttucine alfredo. It was so amazingly delicious. The marsala sauce is by far the best I've ever had and just the right level of creaminess. The alfredo was home made and wonderful and their bread is super wonderful also. Make sure you check this place out, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent service, enjoyed myself very much

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We dined here this past Friday at the invitation of friends. The four of us all foodies were completely impressed with our entire experience. First, the ambiance....you would have no idea from the outside how charming this place is. Service, spot on...forgot the servers name but we basically let him choose or heavily suggest what we ordered including the wine. The figs with goat cheese for us girls and the boys enjoyed the mussels. I ordered the Filet Marsala that had an incredible char to it even though it was Medium Rare, honestly one of the best filets I have ever had and the fettuccine and Marsala sauce that accompanied it was amazing. My husband went more traditional and had lasagna which was fantastic. My friend had the wild boar lasagna...really?...in Tulsa? Her husband had a seafood dish much like a soup that he really enjoyed. We all had something unique and different which was nice because the server listened to what we were hungry for and made suggestions instead of pushing $40 specials on us like some servers. We shared a type of lemon cake that we all split for dessert and some aged "lemoncello" drink. The owner came by the table to ask us how our dinner was..which was a very nice touch that has become less common in Tulsa over the years. I cannot wait to go back and sample some wines by the glass and try some more traditional Italian foods. 100% recommend this place. Impress a date, client or share a meal with friends and family....nice spot for romance as lighting is dim and there was a musician playing in another room. I didn't see the bill but I'm sure we spent well over $100 for us alone...but it was such an unexpected treat, both the meal and the experience. I'm not even sure how long this place has been open...but Great addition to an already amazing Tulsa dining scene

1  Thank Cheriejay
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Absolutely hands down the most authentic Italian food in Tulsa. Sergio and his wife Yani are the best people. She with her old world style cooking menu and he with his old world style charm. It is now our new destination of choice for Italian in Tulsa. Her sauces are out of this world and the Desert is fabulous. Will go back again and again.

1  Thank hokte1964
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband and I kind of stumbled onto Villa Ravenna by accident one night. Turns out it is a "best kept secret" of Tulsa.

The food is authentic Northern Italian. All pasta is handmade in their kitchen. The wide variety of choices is such that it will take many visits to try it all.

On a recent visit, I wanted to try their potato gnocchi because I had heard it was out of this world. But I also wanted veal. What a dilemma. I spoke with our waiter and told him what I wanted and the kitchen produced a potato gnocchi with veal and a decadent cream sauce. This was on of the top ten meals of a lifetime - which is a pretty tall order for me! The gnocchi were so light and airy, the perfect texture. Not the gummy stuff other places try to pass off for gnocchi. No, these were perfection.

Between my husband and I we have had the antelope, the beef filet marsala, and the lobster ravioli. All were exceptional. The Tiramisu is also very good. Highly recommended!

2  Thank GoddessOfTheBeach