“authentic, fresh, and great value”
Review of Arizona - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arizona
Cuisines: Mexican
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“authentic, fresh, and great value”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

The first thing you always notice at a Mexican place is the salsa - and Arizona does not disappoint there. Eat the guacamole, tastes very fresh and pleasant. Foods are scrumptious and the prices are low. Except for the $6 chicken soup, I don't quite get why it's so high, but hey, it's made from scratch. We go there all the time.

• Visited December 2012

“Best Mexican in Tulsa”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great authentic Mexican food and great service. It's our personal fav. The atmosphere is family friendly and all the meals were hot when they came to our table. Everything is made from scratch and that was important to us!

Harlingen, Texas
“Nice place to eat.”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

14 of us and everyone enjoyed their food. The cheese dip is excellent and the house chili rellenos were extremely good. T will go back next time I'm in town.

• Visited December 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Amazing food and service!”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

My boyfriend recently introduced me to Arizona's and I'm SO glad he did! It's in a little strip center, so I probably wouldn't have ventured in on my own, but the food was absolutely amazing. All of the people that worked there were friendly and attentive, and the food was very reasonably priced. The margaritas were fantastic and definitely a bargain for what you got! HIGHLY recommend braving the construction on Lewis to go to this restaurant!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank laceysikes
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Attentive service, fun atmosphere; try their queso!”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We had visited Arizona when they were located further south on Lewis. Their new location is very nice and roomier. The greeter and waiter were very attentive and friendly. The food tasted great, although I felt my taco salad was smaller than the version I had enjoyed before they moved. We were dining after 8:00 p.m.--they close at 9:00 p.m.--but did not feel rushed. Pricing is very fair. My children and I are officially addicted to their queso, so be sure to ask for a dish to go with the complimentary chips and salsa. Mmmm!

• Visited June 2011