“Tulsa Pedicab Restaurant Tour”

Tulsa Pedicabs Restaurant Tours
Ranked #5 of 9 Tours in Tulsa
Reviewed July 31, 2013

What a wonderful way to spend an evening in downtown Tulsa! The driver was so knowledgeable about the history and location of the "sights". This tour was a great idea and with so destination choices, anyone can customize to suit their taste. I loved the pedicab experience. Thanks Tulsa Pedicabs!!!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Last Saturday I called and reserved a pedicab for one of our members to ride in during Tulsa's PRIDE Parade. Joe was very helpful and informative when we talked on the phone and assured me that they would be glad to help us out. Just as he promised, he and our driver, Moss (sp), showed up in plenty of time. They were very friendly and Moss seemed genuinely excited to be in our parade. He helped our member into the pedicab and she had a great time getting to be a part of all the fun!
I can't thank them enough for their service. This lady is a central part of our group and she has always been in the parade, but over the last couple of years, she has had difficulty walking great distances. She wasn't going to participate this year, but, Tulsa Pedicabs came to our rescue!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is an outstanding tour that features your choice of downtown (Brady District) restaurants for a sampling of up to six of their specialties. You will be delivered to each attraction in a cab pedaled by a very knowledgeable person who will fill you in on all the local history. It truly is a most unique experience. I have been on several and highly recommend it. Come hungry.

2  Thank VICKITHURMAN
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We took a restaurant tour last year with Tulsa Pedicabs. My wife and myself in one cab and my best friend and his wife in a second. Such friendly and knowledgeable drivers! They pedaled us from restaurant to restaurant to restaurant. (We were stuffed long before our tour was finished.)

Along the way the drivers pointed out interesting facts about Tulsa that we "lifelong" residents had no idea about. What a great time we had!

We can highly recommend Tulsa Pedicabs to just about anyone. In this case . . . repetition is the greatest form of flattery . . . so we're taking my daughters, their husbands, and our four grandkids on another Tulsa Pedicabs tour next week.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We invited our friends for a pedicab dinner tour and we had a great time! We explored new restaurants and enjoyed the beautiful downtown Tulsa in a fun unique way! No parking worries and delivery to each door step. We ended a fun-filled night with full bellies!