“Great place”

Ranked #3 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Graham, Texas
“Great place”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I was in Tulsa for a funeral and chose this hotel based on Trip Advisor rating. We loved the hotel and highly recommend it. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good. We met family and it was easy for everyone to find.

Stayed October 2013
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Sonya,

We are very sorry for your loss. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will stay with us again. We hope your next visit will be under happier circumstances.

Tiffany Smith

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was my first trip to Tulsa and I decided to stay here after reading the reviews. The hotel seems new and it was very clean. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were the right size. There are several places to eat near the hotel but the area isn't super great. There is a bus station almost in the same parking lot as the hotel but I never felt scared. I wouldn't want my wife walking around the neighborhood after dark. The only noise issue I had in two nights was a trash truck at 5am. The hotel is very close to the interstate so getting around town was easy. I will stay here on my next trip to Tulsa.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central. I appreciate that you would take the time to write a review about our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location to be convenient for you and your wife. Please accept my apologies for the noise disturbance with the trash truck. I will be investigating why they came so early that particular day and will find a way to prevent that from happening again. I hope that you will remember us for all of your future trips to Tulsa.
Chandler, United States
Reviewed October 9, 2013

VERY Clean place to stay. Modern furnishing and furniture. Smells good (for a hotel). Nice size rooms, big bathrooms with high shower heads and great water pressure. WILL stay here again. Convenient to I-44 and the Tulsa State Fairgrounds. Several restaurants in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks Danny! We appreciate your business and your positive feedback about your stay. Cleanliness is one of our TOP priorites, and it is nice to hear that it shows. We are looking forward to your next stay with us.
New Jersey
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Yes this is really clean new and beautiful hotel.

Everything you need for a good night sleep without looking for problems as there are none here.

Clean comfortable bed, flat screen TV, nice new carpet, clean bathroom. Great Staff.
I was travelling for business and was here one night.

Nice Decor pleasing to eye.

Go for it.!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Wow! This is such a nice review of our hotel. Thank you so much for your kind words. This review summarizes everything that we as a Hampton brand hotel strive to achieve for every guest, every time. We appreciate that you would take the time to share your postive experience and hope to serve as your home away from home when you are in the Tulsa area.
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Very nice value for a stay in Tulsa. Would certainly stay here again. Very clean with a good variety of food for breakfast. One of the most comfortable beds we have slept on in a hotel. The western art museum is worth a visit as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We love hearing from our guests. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, comfortable beds, and hot breakfast. Thank you for staying with us. We are looking forward to your next visit to Tulsa.
Amsterdam, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stayed at this location for a month during my relocation from NY to Tulsa and it was the best. I actually spent my first few nights at another brand and it was dirty and not safe. When I saw the hotel and that it was new i contacted them. They gave me a great rate and treated me amazing throughout my stay. They even let me leave my collector car under the roof so it did not get damaged or dirty. Natalie at the front counter is #1 and really will give you great advise for the area. Make this your place if you ever come to Tulsa.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
It was a pleasure getting to know you during your time with us. We appreicate that you decided to stay with us and that you would take the time to write this gracious review of our hotel. We miss you, but hope you are enjoying your new home. We would love to take care of any family you may have coming to see you for the holidays. Thank you again James!
Chickasha, United States
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay there. Would definitely go back for business or pleasure. The staff was really friendly, the rooms were spacious and clean, and the beds were comfy. Close to other areas of interest such as shopping, dinning, and entertainment

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you April! We realize that you had many choices of hotels to choose from and are very honored that you stayed with us. We appreciate all of the kind words you have shared about our hotel and are looking forward to serving you again soon.