“Favorite Place in Tulsa”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bamboo Thai Bistro

Bamboo Thai Bistro
Ranked #106 of 1,304 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: 918-828-0740
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Favorite Place in Tulsa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have been to Bamboo Thai Bistro 5 times in the last 6 months and everytime I get the Pad Thai and it is absolutely amazing. I have had Pad Thai from 4 other restaruants in the last couple years, trying to find a place that compares to Bamboo Thai and it is a no go. I wish that it were cheaper and that the portion sizes were consistent (first couple times I went I got enough for two meals for me, but the last two times I have received significantly less than usual) but even so I love this place!

Visited April 2013

“Excellent and refined Thai food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

It took courage to enter the small unappealing strip mall unwelcoming building, but once inside was pleasantly surprised. Attractive, if simple, dining room, and wonderfully prepared Thai food and sauces. Only the overcooked duck itself (likely prepared days in advance) in a lovely green curry with fresh vegetables lowered my food rating. Definitely above average.

• Visited April 2013
Prosper, Texas
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We come to Tulsa for horse competitions and love sushi. We went with friends and some had sushi while I had the curry fried rice. It was all really good. Service was quick and the place looked clean inside. Don't let the outside facade of the restaurant scare you.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“A wonderful-and tasty-delight!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We are visiting Tulsa and used Trip Advisor when finding this place and boy, were the reviews right on! Really delicious pad curry, wonderfully spiced and killer flavor. My friend had the Pad Thai and said it was equally delicious. Fair pricing and portions large enough that I also have lunch for tomorrow. If you like Thai food, you will want to try this place.

Colorado
“Excellent Thai, Outstanding Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Bottom line: Excellent Thai food and service. The local physicians who took me here say it's the best Thai in Tulsa. I trust them.

Ambience: A place for a dependable, great value, lunch or dinner. Not necessarily a place for a special occasion, but clean and quiet.

Location: Not the nicest part of town, and a little hard to get into the parking lot, but well worth the effort.

Food: The four of us each ordered different dishes and all were excellent. The staff will prepare it to the heat that you want.

Overall: A very pleasant surprise for me. Good food, good value, good service. If I lived in Tulsa, I'd be going back to this little gem.

• Visited March 2013