“Awesome grilled cheese!”
Review of The Tavern

The Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
The Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 1,307 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Brady
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Awesome grilled cheese!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I went recently on a Saturday and had the chef's special grilled cheese with tomato soup. It was amazing! The service was good and I love the atmosphere of the place. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited January 2014

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great restaurant in Arts District”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Recently went with family to downtown Tulsa Brady Arts District the day after Thanksgiving. After visiting the Philbrook downtown museum and another gallery, we went to The Tavern for Lunch. A few of us had the Tavern Burger "A proprietary grind of short rib and brisket served with a Stilton and mushroom Cognac cream on a house-baked bun." Delicious! My niece chose the Fish & Chips. She enjoyed it. I plan on getting that next time. The restaurant has an updated Pub atmosphere placed in a rehabilitated old storefront. Warm and welcoming.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank benjaminwolf
“Atmosphere and great food”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We went to the Tavern because we were looking for something out of the ordinary. We are pretty much food snobs. We had drinks (the only average part of the experience, but it could've been what we ordered) and dinner. Both of us loved our dinners (my husband ordered a ribeye from the specials menu and I ordered a chicken dish). The service was excellent and the atmosphere is just why we were looking for--not loud, not dark, not typical. I I can't wait to go back.

• Visited November 2013
Flower Mound, Texas
“Great dining and cocktails”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Had one of the best cocktails there--Barrel aged liberte nad with barrel aged gin. Went back the next night for another one. We weren't that hungry but had a great appetizer of deviled eggs; then onion soup and angry mac & cheese. Great all around. Nice pub-like atmosphere but on a nicer scale.

Visited November 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Best filet in recent memory”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great atmosphere at the Tavern. Stylish, old west feeling. Delectable menu (I have eaten there 3 times now), personable and professional servers, and perfect environment for dinner for one or for a group. Nice and quiet for business meals also. Open 7 days a week. Great restaurant!

Visited October 2013