“Top Notch Theatre”

BOK Center
Ranked #3 of 116 things to do in Tulsa
Type: Other
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We saw "Wicked" here two years ago. Many broadway road shows present fine entertainment here on a regular basis.

1  Thank Envirobuilding
There are newer reviews for BOK Center

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Loved it!! Husband and I were on the "kiss cam" which was fun! Down part..James Harden didn't play! That is who I wanted to see.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Saw James Taylor when he was here. It is a nice venue but we spent 75$ per ticket and were in the nose bleed section. We did get them at the last minute. The huge monitors helped a lot and the sound quality was very good for a place of this size. Good experience overall.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I absolutely love the BOK Center. As a native Tulsan, I feel so lucky to finally have a world-class venue in the neighborhood! I've seen some amazing shows there-- Lady Gaga, Foo Fighters, Paul McCartney, Tom Petty, Elton John...and so many more to come (can't wait for Batman Live & MUSE!!!) Best arena experience I've had :-)

2  Thank MusicisEverything
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is an incredible venue and a real "coo" for Tulsa ! Great events in a state of the art facility! Every concert or show I've been to there is top-notch! Very clean, too!

1  Thank Connie L

Been to BOK Center? Share your experiences!