“One of my favorites in Tulsa!”
Review of Yokozuna

Yokozuna
Reserve with OpenTable
Yokozuna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1,307 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Detroit
Transit: Busses 105,100,210,&112
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“One of my favorites in Tulsa!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

For sushi, Yokozuna is hands down my favorite place to go in Tulsa. My personal favorite roll is the Volcano roll. Some other notable favorites are the Nutty Thai Professor, the Rising Sun, and the Route 66 roll. The atmosphere inside is urban and modern. A couple of other reviewers have complained of poor service but I personally have never had a bad experience with the service here. Hit up the happy hour from 4 - 6 PM every day for some half priced rolls.

• Visited June 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

The quality of sushi and the presentation are top notch here. The best sushi I have had in Tulsa. It is a little expensive but they do have a happy hour with half price sushi everyday from 4-6. The tables are too close together so it feels crowded unless you get a booth.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best sushi in Tulsa by far.”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

First of all, the atmosphere is cool. Secondly, if you like more raw fish and less of the crab or tempura shrimp, try the Meesh Mash. You're welcome. (I get extra garlic ponzu on the side.) Oh, and Josh, by far our favorite waiter.

• Visited June 2014
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Great Sushi!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The atmosphere at the Downtown Tulsa location was great. It seemed to bit a tad noisy for conversation in the main dining room, but we were in the smaller room towards the back. Our server was very patient with us since it was our first time there and we couldn't decide which rolls we wanted to try. We (finally) chose the Philly Roll and a New York Roll. Both were very good. I can't wait to go back to try more!

Visited April 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great food”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My daughter and I ate lunch at Yokozuna in celebration of her graduation from grad school. I splurged and we went all out...we had an appetizer and four rolls. I don't know when I have eaten better sushi. It was fabulous and made her special week even better. My only negative comment would be about the service...less than adequate, actually. The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable, the food was perfect...service, eh...but overall, a great experience. I'd go again, just for the sushi!

Visited May 2014

Been to Yokozuna? Share your experiences!