“Love the Sushi”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Detroit
Transit: Busses 105,100,210,&112
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Wonderful restaurant in downtown Tulsa. Nice atmosphere and yummy sushi. Noodle dishes are worth a try as well. Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Love to eat here. Just be sure to reserve during the weekends... it is always packed. Food and service is great! Love it!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My friend and I had drinks, miso soup, seaweed salad, and a couple of rolls on a Monday evening. The soup and salad were great....the rolls were ok, there wasn't much of a selection. The bartender wasn't very friendly or personable....we asked about some liqueurs that were on display and she was like Meh. When we first got there, we waited a bit for a host or someone to greet us and the people at the bar ended up telling us to seat ourselves.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Went to yokozuna with a group, had never been there before. They had a couple of menus. the sushi menu had an incredible number of selections. But, I don't eat sushi because of the white rice (I'm diabetic). The sushi dishes that my friends ordered were beautifully served. The other menu had a good selection of oriental dishes. I ordered the egg rolls. They were very good. I also got the sweet sour chicken--another good selection. I can eat brown rice, but the type they offered was not particularly good. Decor was great and service was good. I was a little surprised that a 20% tip was added to the ticket. I expect an added tip when I dine with a group, but I thought that was high. I would normally have left 20%, but I guess I prefer doing that myself rather than having them demand it.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We walked in on Valentine's Day with no reservation, and they didn't laugh in our faces. We got squeezed in to their busy night for a quick meal, and had an assortment of sushi, fish tacos and drinks. The sushi were happy hour selections (great prices for happy hour) and were all good, but the fish tacos lacked seasoning. The location near the BOK center was excellent, and due to the wonderful and accommodating staff, we will be back.