“So-So”
Review of Yokozuna

Yokozuna
Reserve with OpenTable
Yokozuna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1,307 Restaurants in Tulsa
Transit: Busses 105,100,210,&112
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So-So”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I had drinks, miso soup, seaweed salad, and a couple of rolls on a Monday evening. The soup and salad were great....the rolls were ok, there wasn't much of a selection. The bartender wasn't very friendly or personable....we asked about some liqueurs that were on display and she was like Meh. When we first got there, we waited a bit for a host or someone to greet us and the people at the bar ended up telling us to seat ourselves.

Visited April 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good restaurant, large selection”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Went to yokozuna with a group, had never been there before. They had a couple of menus. the sushi menu had an incredible number of selections. But, I don't eat sushi because of the white rice (I'm diabetic). The sushi dishes that my friends ordered were beautifully served. The other menu had a good selection of oriental dishes. I ordered the egg rolls. They were very good. I also got the sweet sour chicken--another good selection. I can eat brown rice, but the type they offered was not particularly good. Decor was great and service was good. I was a little surprised that a 20% tip was added to the ticket. I expect an added tip when I dine with a group, but I thought that was high. I would normally have left 20%, but I guess I prefer doing that myself rather than having them demand it.

• Visited February 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Fun and friendly”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We walked in on Valentine's Day with no reservation, and they didn't laugh in our faces. We got squeezed in to their busy night for a quick meal, and had an assortment of sushi, fish tacos and drinks. The sushi were happy hour selections (great prices for happy hour) and were all good, but the fish tacos lacked seasoning. The location near the BOK center was excellent, and due to the wonderful and accommodating staff, we will be back.

• Visited February 2013
“Good ramen”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

I went with a group and we all had the ramen. The broth was spicy with a good variety of meat and vegetables. The noodles unfortunately tasted like the generic store bought dried noodles. However this still seemed like a fairly reasonable meal at $9 for a lunch bowl.

1 Thank scottw8063
Bixby, OK
“Sushi and the theater”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our group of four ordered a variety of rolls, some from the happy hour list and some not. All of our selections were great. Our only mistake was we probably did not order enough. Our waitress was great, giving us just the right amount of attention. The menu is quite extensive and the sushi seems to be quite fresh.

Been to Yokozuna? Share your experiences!