“Busy but very good”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #15 of 1,310 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Busy but very good”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you want to have a good nice dinner this is the place to be but the price is a little bit off but still it is good but be careful when you go there for your date night on valentines because it gets packed so make the wise choice! but the food is incredible and the cheesecake is very good.

• Visited February 2014

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Great experience & wonderful food!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Ok so all the options when you get there are extremely overwhelming. I recommend reviewing the menu from home before you go. We ended up ordering the avocado egg rolls for appetizer, which had a sweet sauce with them. They were amazing. Loved them! I also ordered the Bang Bang Chicken & Shrimp & it was by far the best dish I have had at a chain restaurant. Amazing! Their portions are huge so I took home half the dish & my side dish (which I had substituted asparagus for rice). Our server was great & attentive. It was my mom's birthday & she didn't want to be sung to, but he still brought a little dessert for her! I bought the Kahlua cheesecake & my mom got the white chocolate raspberry both were delicious! I also bought the Ore0 & Chocolate Raspberry to take home for my family (we live 2 hours away), they haven't enjoyed them yet but I'm sure they will!

We would be happy to visit this place on our next trip to Tulsa, just wish they would build one in NWA!!

• Visited January 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expensive and unfriendly”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Ridiculously large menu made ordering painful. Wait times at door and for food were horrible. Food tasted ok but was over priced. The attitude of indifference at the door and slow service made this a last time experience.

• Visited January 2014
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Chicken Critters”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Get the Cajun Chicken tenders, and a double fries. This is great meal to share with someone then get your favorite cheesecake, mine Is the anniversary cake.

Visited October 2013
McAlester, Oklahoma
“Surprisingly large menu”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was my first time here. Three of us had lunch on a Saturday around 2:00 pm. It was fairly crowded, but we sat in the bar area, which had immediate seating.

The menu is amazing. So many items from which to choose. We ended up getting the Luau Salad, the Buffalo Burger (hot wing flavor, not buffalo meat), and the Louisiana Chicken Pasta. All of them were delicious. The pasta was so good, it inspired me to come home and create my own version for dinner the following night.

Atmosphere was pleasant. The service was nearly perfect. We will return to sample more of this menu.

• Visited October 2013