“Nice variety & large portions”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #14 of 1,307 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Nice variety & large portions”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

They have a wide selections of plates that make choosing nearly impossible, especially when it comes to the cheesecakes. The atmosphere is like most typical restaurants: noisy during busy hours. Great place to have a romantic dinner.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Graystealth

Oklahoma City
“Let down”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

When on a shopping spree with daughter and grandkids - stopped at Cheesecake Factory for lunch and dessert - 4 different entrees and none were good enough that we finished them - service was very poor - people next to us complained about pizza crust being burned on the bottom - won't be back

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank shirmart
tulsa, Oklahoma
“This place is really good.”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I shy away from doing reviews of chain restaurants but this place is really, really good. I have eaten here several times and each time have left saying how much I liked the food.

I have had their burgers which were really good, their house salad which is always great. Split the filet with my husband one night and it was perfect. I think my favorite item is grilled shrimp and bacon club. It could easily be split between two people and is just soooo yummy.

The service at the restaurant is always fine, they are attentive and check up on you.

Of course the cheesecake is good.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank cynthiatulsa
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“My birthday lunch!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We ate here for my birthday. It was just wonderful. I had: pizza, salad, and a cheesecake. The staff even came out to sing me happy birthday! The Cheesecake Factory is a place we go to every few months, but it is well worth the price.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Disneychk
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Better than Expected - Reasonable Price”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The food was great. I think their artificial multi-cultural faux ancient cultural decor was strange and off-putting. This is the first time I have eaten savory food at any CF location and I liked it a lot. The menu was freakishly long - not sure why it has to be so big. We will probably go back.

Visited June 2013