“Best food/selection in town!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #15 of 1,301 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wagoner, Oklahoma
“Best food/selection in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

We love going to Cheesecake Factory because they have a HUGE selection and everything we've ever had there was delicious. From the greek salads, to the entrees (between my wife and I we've probably tried a dozen or so different entrees and loved them all), to the dessert (cheesecake...duh!!) this is the best place in Tulsa to go for dinner. The environment is nice, marble everything, and the music isn't too loud. Service is generally spot-on. The food is fresh and delicious. It's definitely a bit pricey, but for the amount of food you get, it's worth it. My wife and I generally split an appetizer, 1 entree, and 1 dessert and leave full. She LOVES the lemon drop martinis and we have agreed the pinapple upside-down cheesecake is our favorite! Check this place out!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Quentin A

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2011

took 45 mins to get our cheesecake. Only brought half of us our coffee and by the time he came back with the cream our coffee was cold and undrinkable.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Kristi S
“Excellent Curbside Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2011

From the first phone call to driving away, the service was great. The only thing they forgot was the sauce for the chicken sandwich. Otherwise, the food and experience was fantastic. They've got a good thing going with the curbside to-go system. This was our first time trying it, but we will definitely be back!

• Visited September 2011
socarolina
“YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

Cheesecake is my favorite dessert, and this place made it very hard to choose which one to get. The last time I went to one, in Atlanta, I got 3 different varieties. I don't recall which ones I have tried, but they are all so good, They are very patient with someone like me who took a long time to decide.
I'm sure all of them are wonderful.
It is a nice seating area, too.

• Visited May 2011
Springfield, Missouri
“Very good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

The service and food was very. Everyone was nice once we entered the door.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!