“Go for the blue corn stacked enchilada”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Ole

Cafe Ole
Ranked #223 of 1,303 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Houston, Texas
“Go for the blue corn stacked enchilada”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I ate here with my son and we both enjoyed our meal. I had the blue corn stacked enchilada and he had the chicken fajitas. Both were very good - the fajitas were well seasoned which my son liked. The restuarant is fairly small with a covered and heated outdoor dining area.

It was a slow Sunday night and we enjoyed talking to staff who were friendly and attentive.

• Visited February 2013

“Great Tex-Mex”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

Blue corn stacked enchilada is to die for. Great chips and salsa, and like the way they serve them. Nice atmosphere and great service always.

Visited October 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Nice Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Visited Cafe Ole today for Brunch. For reference, it's December 2nd and was 65 degrees in Tulsa - so we sat on the patio. They have space heaters out there and it was very comfortable. For brunch, you are given the option of ordering from either the breakfast or lunch menu and we chose lunch. The food was good and we had a nice lunch. Keep in mind that Cafe Ole is a nice choice with food that's pretty good - but it's not great - so if you're expecting great, you should try another spot. But, it's a good choice and if you can be on the patio and the weather is cooperative - you'll have a nice breakfast or lunch.

Atlanta, GA
“Wonderful Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

We went to Cafe Ole and sat on the back, inclosed deck (no dogs allowed.) The breakfast menu isn't very large but the selection is really great. I had the breakfast burrito and substituted the sausage for bacon, it came with breakfast potatoes and black beans. It was absolutely huge and delicious! Great flavor with a bit of spice. My husband had the banana pancakes and their breakfast hash. There wasn't anything left on either of his plates.

Prices are great. Coffee is great. Services is, also, great. We will be returning!

• Visited August 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Our Weekend Breakfast Spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I love Cafe Ole! Love the location, nestled right in the middle of Brookside, love the atmosphere, sitting out on the patio makes it feel like you're in Colorado, the apple wood burning in the fireplace is amazing! And the people are awesome, friendly and personable, always trying to make your time there even better! And the food.. omg! Its delish! We haven't been disappointed yet! and I'm a very picky eater! I love the "browns", new potatoes,onion, and peppers lightly sauted with herbs and seasoning.. soo good! We usually order the breakfast burrito with chorizo, but we are now hooked on the Huevos Consortium, which is a delicious stack of blue corn tortillas, black beans, sour cream, scrambled eggs and mozzerella cheese! The queso is in fact different than other tex mex queso, but different is good! Its a blend of cream cheese, shredded cheese and peppers. Just try it! Don't forget about the beverage service, you can get a variety of alcoholic drinks, or my favorite the black currant tea is wonderful! I'm sure i'm forgetting something, i can't type it all here. Oh! the banana bran pancakes are good too, topped with sliced bananas and walnuts! :) Just go and try it, ask for Stephanie, she'll take good care of you!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank TravelingKygers

Been to Cafe Ole? Share your experiences!