“Very nice bar”

Ranked #98 of 1,357 Restaurants in Tulsa
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We went in and sat at the bar and had an appetizer. The bar service and the appetizer was good. The bar people were very helpful with drink selections and very good service. We are diffently going back for dinner. What food we could see looked very good. Can't wait!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I visited on a weekday for lunch with some other coworkers on this particular day, and had never been to Cosmo before, as I figured it was more of a bar than a place for lunch. I was very impressed with their large menu, and wish that I would not have eaten so much, as I would have definitely liked to have tried their desserts. I ordered the Thanksgiving sandwich- and it was fantastic. It was a large sandwich with cranberry, turkey, warm stuffing, tomato, and an herbed cream cheese. I definitely recommend this sandwich. Our waitress was very polite and even with the picky coworker that came with us, was even able to be polite with her as well. I wish that I had tried Cosmo sooner, I was very happy with the lunch that we had. My only complaints would be the fact that I was sitting right underneath the air vent- which was blowing cold air so hard that it was blowing straw wrappers and napkins right off of our table; and the fact that the potato salad that was served with my sandwich was a little overkill with the red onions. Otherwise I was pleased with the atmosphere, the service, and the rest of the food. I need to try and go back for dinner, when I can have a drink with my meal.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Had lunch with a girlfriend last week. Love the cheese platter & their greek bruschetta. It was light & not filling at lunch. Great service. Wine, eh, nothing spectacular - not a very good selection. But one of my favorite places for fresh, variety of sandwiches, soups, salads, etc.

1  Thank 238amyl
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I go here quite a bit because the menu is healthy and the cocktails are fun and tasty. My son and I love the chili. The Italian quesadilla and the Italian nachos fully loaded are fantastic. If I'm wanting something more on the healthy side the brown rice salad is great as is the BBQ chicken salad. The staff is fun and very pleasant!

1  Thank luvinlife24-7
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I took some recruits here for lunch recently, having really enjoyed myself on a visit in March, only to be very disappointed this time. I think we had a new server who was not well-trained. He didn't know the menu, messed up our order, much of the food was cold when we got it, and we finally received our last appetizer AFTER everyone had finished all of our entrees (with no offer to comp it or even a discount).

We love the owners' other restuarant (Laffa), and we had a great experience here the first time, but this time was NOT up to snuff. The food and service were both below par. Maybe they took their best kitchen and wait staff to their new restuarant?

I am certainly willing to give it another shot, but I can't say that I am eager to do so.