“Great Couple's Massage”

Spa Lux
Ranked #1 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Tulsa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A full service day spa
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I recently had another couple's massage together. This time we added the Gotu Kola Firming Body Mask. Everyone was so professional and helpful. It was an amazing experience. I highly recommend this spa!!!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"epsom"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I had an awesome time. My deep tissue massage loosened up everything and the steam shower was very relaxing. Great customer service as well!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I would recommend this Spa to any and everyone!! The atmosphere is amazing and the people are great! The services I had was a facial, body wrap, and a massage all 60 minutes each. It was worth every penny spent! I just returned from Afghanistan the week prior and I was feeling agitated and had anxiety and after my appointment I felt like a new man. I will be going there from now on to full my relaxation needs!!

1  Thank Enja G
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I bought a gift certificate in March of 2013 for $50 for a gentleman's pedicure, it took some convincing for my husband to actually want to get a pedicure! However, when we called to schedule it, I was told they no longer had a nail tech and i could get another service or wait until they hired another nail tech, of course they had no idea when that would be! I told the lady i would just take a refund and was informed they would only refund me $40!! Because that was their "policy". Which I understand, but i took the time to drive there and through no fault of my own they lost their nail tech. I think a full refund would have been the smart business move. Instead, it would cost me $10 because i made the mistate of buying a gift certificate from Spa Lux. NEVER AGAIN!

6  Thank KimTulsa
Kalistrat, Owner at Spa Lux, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

We understand your frustration. However, SPA LUX no longer offers pedicures/manicures. We apologize for the inconvenience.

You are welcome to receive a full refund if you don't want to use your gift certificate towards other services. Our standard gift certificate return policy is that only 80% of the original cost can be refunded.