“Great Experience”

Spa Lux
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Tulsa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A full service day spa
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I really enjoyed my recent trip to Spa Lux in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The service was excellent and the massage was amazing. I highly recommend Spa Lux in Tulsa.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Dean B

• Turkish first
Bella Vista, Arkansas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Thanks, TA Members!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

So glad the reviews pointed me in the right direction. This is a ways from my home & I wanted a nice treat for my Grandmother's birthday. I scheduled massages ahead of time. The day of our appointment/surprise, my Grandmother was in a panic over getting a massage! The receptionist was so sweet & patient and allowed me to re-book our service to a manicure so we could still do something fun for her. The atmosphere was beautiful and very relaxing. We had a wonderful experience with our manicurist who made the experience memorable for my Grandmother's special day. I can't wait to return & still check out the massage services!

1 Thank lisaand2bks
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Very nice!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went to get a massage and it was awesome! Everyone was very friendly, the atmosphere was relaxing, and the massage was done very well. I went in with a really tight lower body and back and left feeling loose and relaxed. The massage alleviated my pain and I was able to return to my business. I will definitely be returning!

Bixby, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beyond what I expected”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This spa was really beyond what I expected coming in for my massage. I go to get a massage usually once a month. I went to Spa Lux because this was a gift for me. And, it was an absolutely wonderful gift! The massage was long enough, the staff was so friendly, and the atmosphere was so relaxing. Being a first time guest, it took me a little while to figure out how the steam room and dry sauna work. But, once I did I really enjoyed them. It was a female employee helping me with where to go and the process before and after the massage, so I ended up figuring out everything on my own in the gentleman's lounge. Other than that everything was just perfect and it was such an amazing and relaxing experience!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“They Don't Value Repeat Clients”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I've been a repeat client of Spa Lux for about 2 years now. It was the "go to" place for my husband each birthday/Christmas for gift certificates. This year (birthday) I wanted something a little different, but hubby didn't know that. He took the Gift Certificate back to Spa Lux and asked for a refund. They charged him a TWENTY PERCENT CANCELLATION FEE.

They did nothing and kept 20% of my husband's hard earned money for a repeat customer. All that says to me is: I don't value you as a customer.

I called and expressed my displeasure in a polite but firm way. The manager was very kind and explained that it was the store policy and she had to abide by those policies as she's not the owner. So I asked for the owner to call me. Guess what? No call. Not even a personal apology. So, be forewarned. You're only as good as your current visit.

2 Thank Holly B
Kalistrat, Owner at Spa Lux, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Holly, we are sorry to hear about your miscommunication with your husband. As a business we never interfere with your personal matters. Thus, we are surprised to hear that we should be a part of your family issue. Thank you for praising our Manager who followed our simple protocols. There is a 20% refund fee on all gift certificates, which is spelt out both online and on the gift certificates themselves. We do greatly care about our clients and want them to come to the spa as often as they can. Honestly, until now we have not had a return client at the spa who was not happy about getting a gift certificate for his/her next massage.

Been to Spa Lux? Share your experiences!