“Absolutely the BEST Day Spa in Oklahoma!!!!”
Review of Spa Lux

Spa Lux
Ranked #1 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Tulsa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A full service day spa
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I went a few weeks ago to try their massage, facial, and the hydro-therapy treatment. Let me just say...this was an absolutely spectacular experience and I will definitely be back. Spa Lux doesnt just have a facility that relaxes you...it has calm and tranquil ambience that actually immerses you in indulgence and luxury.

Soft music...waterfall...soothing sights and sounds that actually lift your spirits and calm them at the same time. It' like being transported to another world and then having your cares gently caressed away. I honestly could feel my stress and anxiety tangibly disappear with each moment I spent there.

If you havent tried Spa Lux, you owe it to yourself to go...No where else can you find this level of sophisticated, relaxing indulgence at any day spa in Tulsa or Oklahoma for that matter. Truly remarkable and first class!!!! You will thank yourself for trying it....

2  Thank roone a
in 6 reviews
"epsom"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Spa Lux is years ahead of other spas in Tulsa. I have been to many other spas in the area, most are small, crammed in a hair salon and do not offer the amenities of Spa Lux. What sold me on Spa Lux? Its a true destination spa, not a in and out type of a place. I often hang out for 30 mins before my massage and 30 -45mins after in the wanna or steam room. The atmosphere is professional, the staff is nice and I have enjoyed 3 wonderful therapists there.

1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Great spa experience in south Tulsa. Busy and less relaxing experience on the weekends - try to book during the week. The hot stone pedicure is a treat. Be sure to allow time for the steam shower/steam room after your service.

1  Thank redr8r
Reviewed October 5, 2011

EXQUISITE!!! SpaLux is perhaps my new favorite place on earth. I have travelled around the world and have been privileged to have been pampered and spoiled in many destination Spas while away on business; but honestly, SpaLux takes the cake!! I actually discovered SpaLux by reading Travel & Leisure magazine. It is a hidden slice of perfection right here at home and a fraction of the price. I now save my Spa experiences for when I am home and need a stress reliever or simply an energizing pick-me-up! It is beautifully designed to be the envy of all Spas around the world and certainly the most beautiful place in Tulsa. I've got to ask for the interior designer's name next time I'm in. Not enough can be said for the flawless service I always get... It is divine! From the moment I entered the Spa I was treated with such absolute grace and kindness. It seems as though everyone was focused on my experience, although I was certainly not the only client there. The serene environment with soft relaxation music and extreme privacy & modesty (important to me) did not let on that there were many other clients there aside from myself. My massage peeled weeks of stress away and the professionalism of the masseuse was impeccable. My deep tissue massage was by far the best I have ever had and I was so relaxed when I was given my facial that I almost fell asleep.
Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous!
SpaLux has spared no expense on amenities or comfort.
I can't say enough or recommend SpaLux more. Love It!
It is certainly a MUST-SEE and a MUST-DO for everyone.
It's my new "Routine in Health!"

1  Thank TinLizzies
See more reviews
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Spa LUX may just as well be the only true day spa in Tulsa. You would be surprised to find a day spa in a shopping center setting. But, it’s a sanctuary of relaxation inside. It is NOT a resort spa, but it’s the best you can get in the middle of a city setting. I have travelled around the world, but Spa Lux did impress me, since one can’t really expect to find a world class spa in Tulsa, OK as a given. The Swedish massage for 90 minutes was perfect, and the steam room was very nice to get rid of the remainder of my jet lag. I’ve seen some mixed responses about the spa staff, but I was lucky enough to have a wonderful treatment by a therapist who offered me something to drink after the massage, and brought out a perfect cup of hot green tea, which topped off my last few pleasant minutes at the spa. When checking out I had a good chat with the front desk people, who were extremely nice and accommodating, when I asked them about some other things in Tulsa.

As for the spa facility itself, it was very modern and minimalistic. It resembled some of the modern Italian design hotels in Europe. Yet, it had a very unique feel to it. Everything seemed very clean and taken care of. Various accents were very tasteful. There were probably 6 or 7 treatment rooms, a nice middle lounge and locker rooms for men and women with steam rooms, dry saunas and other facilities inside. It didn’t seem like there was any wasted space anywhere, except for the front lounge, which was large, but seemed to be unused for any purpose except for looks. I could imagine having a large party there since it had a nice bar at the front. But, I prefer spa for relaxation, and I am glad there was no party scheduled when I was there. If I am ever in Tulsa again, i will make sure I pay spa lux another visit.

2  Thank Ana S

Been to Spa Lux? Share your experiences!