“Wonderful piece of history and a great place to stay.”

Courtyard Tulsa Downtown
Ranked #19 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Wonderful piece of history and a great place to stay.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful help and perfect place to host a small convention. Staff was really helpful and Johnny on the spot. I loved the atmosphere and the quality of the rooms and the historical factor of the premises. Thanks again for sharing your small piece of Tulsa history!! Thank you also for sharing the shuttle bus for our excursions.

Room Tip: Check out the historical 7th floor with the original marble and doors.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank June T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The desk staff was fantastic, especially Joe at the front desk. Some of the bistro staff struggled with the crowd, but they were all courteous and pleasant. Ronda at the bistro was really helpful and provided fantastic service!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Musette Y
Shawnee, Kansas, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This hotel is very up-to-date, clean and quite! We really enjoyed the Bistro and bar. We will definately be staying here on the next trip to Tulsa. We would definately recommend this hotel to others who want to stay in the downtown Tulsa area.

Room Tip: Ask for the corner King!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Brenda S
Reviewed October 3, 2012

In several ways, very similar to The Mayo Hotel- a great alternative. It's perfect location is on Boston Ave., the best street downtown, and within walking distance to all the action. Friendly, helpful staff, especially Kristin at the front desk.
The 7th floor is incredible with all the original brass hardware on the doors! Rooms are nicely appointed with iPod docks, new style in-room coffee, hairdryers, mini-fridge, flat screen, etc. The beds are extremely comfy, too. We totally enjoyed our little stay and would definitely return again.

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank MeAndMyCanuck
UK
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed overnight at this hotel last weekend. Its a beautiful historic building. Check in was easy - room was not large but it had everything we needed and was really clean. There is a nice bar area where we had a couple of drinks - lady working there was really friendly. Joe at the front desk gave us suggestions on where to go for dinner - and even gave us an umbrella in case it started to rain - very nice touch. Our rate included breakfast (however the girl at check in forgot to give us a voucher), we were charged for our breakfast but at check out we queried it and it was refunded without any problem at all. A really great hotel!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank milnnjc
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

This is a great Courtyard. It's conveniently located downtown in a beautiful historic building. The rooms are large which is unusual for older buildings. The staff is fantastic! They are all so friendly and really understand customer service. Everyone from the front desk staff to the girl at the bistro to the valets were so pleasant and friendly. I hope that I get to Tulsa again so that I can stay here again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank pfawn
Dallas,TX
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I ended up in Tulsa and needed to stay at a Hotel close to Downtown--- I went with the Courtyard since I have stayed at Courtyards before with success.

Overall, I was very impressed with the Hotel, the Staff and the general location. (once I found it !!! The valet are on the street and the signage for the entrance is kinda hard to see if you are not familiar with downtown.)

I felt very safe there since I was traveling by myself. Once you get to the Lobby on the 2nd Floor, you must have a room key to access any of the other floors which is comforting to a female traveller.

I stayed on the “Historical” floor which has a lot of the components of the building from the past. It was a very nice, spacious room, but I feel the door was hard to open and really had to be slammed shut to close. Other than that it was just lovely.

I arrived late on Friday—maybe 10pm. And the gentleman who was working the front desk was very helpful when I inquired about food or drink. There restaurant was closed and he suggested a place close by. He also said he could recommend pizza or Chinese delivery service if I did not want to go out. That was very nice-- I did end up going to where he recommended next door to the hotel.

Overall a very nice and comfortable stop.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo