“Thought I was in LA”

In The Raw Sushi
Ranked #232 of 1,350 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Swanky place without the attitude from the servers you would usually expect. Food was incredible and the service was even better. As good a view of the city as one could expect as this establishment sits atop a hill south of the downtown.

If you want to impress a date or client this is the place to roll into in the Tulsa area.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

View is beautiful but this place is too loud for me. The sushi is good but nothing special and is expensive. I'll stick to my regular favorite.

Reviewed April 1, 2011

I do not even know where to begin. First off, my husband and I stood at the hostess desk for 5 minutes while some guy behind the counter was EATING sushi. Then, he saw we were there, but instead of seating us, he wipes his hands, walks over to the bar, and picks up and order to deliver to a nearby table. We should have left right then and there.

We were seated and helped by a nice waitress, ordered drinks, and placed our order. The food took a reasonable time, but was not delivered by our waitress and we did not see her again until the check. No water refills, no more ordering, nothing. Prices were high, and sushi was poor. I left feeling like I had just eaten a bad appetizer.

These are the 4 rolls ordered: (and delivered by a bus boy)
Brookside Roll
Candy Roll
Cody Roll
Some Like it Hot

Do not believe the title. Some Like it Hot was mild and bland, to say the least. So i ordered a side of spicy mayo (from ANOTHER waiter). I about died when I say the bill and found out that I was CHARGED for mayo. Since when should I pay for condiments at a $50 meal? or ever?

Want some GOOD sushi? visit Haruno's at 71st & Memorial http://www.harunotulsa.com/ (order the Flaming Volcano, for sure), or just drive to OKC and go to Sushi Neko.. it would actually be worth the drive.

Been to In The Raw Sushi? Share your experiences!