“Great Hotel”

Ranked #54 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Midland, Texas
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Clean quiet comfy and great location downtown. Cool bar area with pool tables etc. Great late night snack area. Easy parking and good quick front desk service. Also had a problem with tv which turned out to be us but they took care of it immediately

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Tulsa, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear NMills2013,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was so helpful. I am glad to hear that the issues you encountered were resolved quickly and hopefully, it wasn't too much of an inconvenience. We hope that you will come stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Korean first
Tulsa
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Hotel was an excellent value for the quality and cost . Very attractive property, excellent location --right off the highway, near many stores and restaurants. Vomfy beds, courteous staff, nice amenities. Overall great stay. Will be staying again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Aloft in Tulsa is my go to hotel for Tulsa stays. Always very clean and I love the stylish hotel. Hotel staff is very helpful and always friendly. Definitely recommend this location or aloft in any other city as well. All aloft locations I've stayed in have been up to same high standards.

• Stayed October 2013
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Tulsa, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear PinkPrancer,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the hotel to your liking. I hope that the next time you are in Tulsa you will come stay with us again.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 21, 2013

If you are wanting a comfortable bed, do not stay here! It had such a bad sag/dip in it and the hotel is only three years old. I could be picky and mention other things but the bed was so painful it takes the cake.
I you are still wanting to know what else, fluorescent lighting, shower had no water pressure, the duvet stuffing was all on the edges so no cover, if dark rooms are not your thing then stay away, walls are navy and charcoal gray.
Also we were given a room that was already occupied, seriously!

• Stayed November 2013
Amy_Poe, Starwood hotels at Aloft Tulsa, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear 2cool4,
I am so sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy your stay at Aloft Tulsa. I understand how frustrating it must be to arrive at a hotel with high expectations of a good night sleep, and not get that due to the bed being uncomfortable. I am also sorry you didn’t find the rest of the room to your liking either, unfortunately, the loft style isn’t for everyone’s taste. I do want to thank you for bringing these things to our attention as we are constantly looking to improve upon the guest experience. I will be sure and pass these comments along to the management team so that they are aware. Again, I am so sorry that you didn’t have a pleasant stay, but I hope the rest of your time in Tulsa was much better.

Travelers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Fort Collins
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Being Spg has It's rewards. Early check in and a 4pm check out time. I love staying at Alofts. Always clean and fresh. Great staff. Kool furniture. I love the luggage carts. They are easy to use and make traveling with a lot of bags manageable. My only compliant is the over priced snacks and drinks at every location. A great place to stay.

Room Tip: Any room...this place was nice.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Vienna, Virginia, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights. The front desk staff was very pleasant. The hotel has a modern vibe, which was fun. The room was quite small, but clean and the bed was comfortable, the pillows were not my cup of tea and when I asked for another type, they didn't have any. They have an area where you can buy snacks and there is a bar and pool table. You have to pay for breakfast, ($2 muffin), they said they had other choices, but the breakfast staff didn't come to work on time. SInce a nice hotel breakfast is important to us, we won't go to an aloft again. If that isn't important to you, then it is an acceptable clean place to lay your head.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Colorado
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed here for a couple of days. The room is very basic and small with 2 queen beds with a very small vanity between the 2 beds. There is a desk in front of a window with a small padded bench next to it. The air conditioner is under the other window which was right opposite the bed. It was blowing cold air directly on the bed so we had to put the desk chair in front of it and then the bedspread over it because we could not sleep with the cold air blowing on us. The beds were comfortable. The other side of the room was the sink, shower, toilet and an open closet. The room had a very strong perfumed odor. When I asked at the desk what that was they said they spray with Febreze. I asked that they do not spray it in our room since I am very sensitive to fragrances. They obliged but the odor was there for the next day or so. Also the soap and body cream and body soap they provide has a very strong perfumed scent, so much so that I had to go out a buy dove soap to wash with. The shower was wonderful, huge with a glass door and the water pressure was strong. you can get breakfast in the lobby at a small cost. They had cereals, yogurts, fruit, and you could have a breakfast sandwich cooked for you. Coffee was free. All in all it was a good stay but we would not stay here again because of the fragrance problem. It is located near lot of stores and restaurant.

Room Tip: It is located by itself so any room would be fine on the upper floors.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Tulsa, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear krysiaCt,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay for the most part, but we are sorry that the fragrance was too overpowering for your liking. We do appreciate you bringing this to our attention as we are constantly looking for ways to improve upon guest experience. We appreciate your kind words about the rest of the areas of our hotel and hope that you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Tulsa.