Aloft Tulsa
  • Restaurant
$220
$178
Hotels.com
All reviewswindow shadesmodern hotelhot tubshower doorsleeping areaparking lotcommon areaslittle thingsbok centeraloftsdispenserdeskpottyconcerthighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I am currently staying at the Aloft as part of my relocation to Tulsa. It has been a great experience and really is making my transition to Tulsa great. The pool is closed for the winter but the sauna and jacuzzi are amazing and usually nobody else is using the spa so I have it to myself. The gym is nice, love the displays on the treadmill and elliptical. The rooms are adorable and very modern, the glass shower is my favorite. The hotel staff has been very friendly to me and my dog. The ladies at the front desk, McKenzie, Rho and Brittany have been really helpful giving advise about good eats in town. There is a complimentary shuttle and Camron the driver is fantastic. There are grocery stores and a big mall very nearby. The bartender serves up great drinks. My dog even got a free bed for his stay and some treats...great experience, best 2 week hotel stay...will be sad to go! I highly recommend this hotel to visitors to Tulsa looking for an aesthetically pleasing alternative to boring chain hotels.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Stacey J
Kara D, General Manager at Aloft Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear Stacey

Thank you for choosing the Aloft Tulsa for your current “home” until you move into your new home! We are pleased that you are having an excellent stay and are able to enjoy the many amenities on and off the resort grounds.

Additionally, we are delighted that your pooch is enjoying the move as well. All family is welcome and glad that he was included.

After you move, come on back on Wednesdays and enjoy the Happy Hour specials and live entertainment!

We appreciate your business!

Kara DeNardo
Aloft Tulsa

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Traveling on business SE of Tulsa, so a convenient location was key. Close to malls/shopping and easy access to highways.

Pretty simple property, as are all Alofts. But, decent, safe neighborhood to go jogging. Nice bar, with enough appetizers to make a meal if you don;t want to go out.

Pretty quiet hotel, probably due to the location...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
DeAnn D, General Manager at Aloft Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thanks for the great comments we appreciate you taking the time to do so, we will share with are team.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stayed here because they did accept pets. We got the heat running when we first got into the room. About 2 in the morning woke up freezing. Tried to get the heat going but no luck. Had to sleep in my clothes and was still cold. We spoke to the desk clerk in the morning. They only said sorry. We will never stay there again.

Stayed: January 2013

We are very sorry that we did not meet the expectations on your recent vist. This is extremely disappointing to us all.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Came here on my way through the south and we decided to stay at all aloft. This one was great. Great service nice rooms and pleasant atmosphere. Was a little out of our way but we didn't mind! Living up to the Starwood experience. Will stay here again if I am ever in the area!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

THANK YOU for such kind words we look for to the time we can welcome you bacl to the Aloft!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

One of the best places to stay in Tulsa. Competitive rates and an eco friendly design. The lounge and lobby are very modern and upbeat, with a full bar, complimentary pool table, and large screen TV's. The seating is very comfortable yet modern. Mackenzie the concierge at the front desk was great at taking care of us. She was both friendly and professional, and definitely was appreciated by us.The rooms are not quite as large as some other hotels, but the layout and doesn't make it feel that way. They seem that have a good storage place for about everything. I love that you can easily hook your computer or phone up to the TV though the console on the desk, and the outlets on the bed stands are easily accessible. The free wifi is a nice touch as well.

The workout room I found to be very good, with several large machines, free weights, and weight machines. The workout room was clean and modern like the rest of the hotel, with clean towel and water. The treadmills had TV's in the and were very new and nice. After a good workout, enjoying the hot tub or sauna across the hall was great way to unwind. Again, both were clean and nice.

The location of the hotel is close to a major highway and several shopping areas off 71st Street, that have several good restaurants around as well. Only down size is that there aren't any that are in walking distance (except Dave and Busters).

Overall, I will be my top choice for hotels when I come to the Tulsa area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for the GREAT comments of our facilities, we focus every day to be better and earn our guest business not once but over and over, see you on your next visit.