All reviews shopping and restaurants king suite great hotel would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast off the highway staff was friendly easy access oatmeal rooms were very clean the breakfast area air conditioner fitness center parking lot target wedding hospital
Reviewed October 31, 2018

All staff members were very friendly and provided exceptional service. I will absolutely stay at this location again. The staff ensured that I knew of the Hampton Promise and gave me all the details of the benefits of signing up for Hilton Honors.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Pioneer58194856309:

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. I appreciate the positive feedback about our staff and will certainly share it with our team.

As a management team, we take all comments seriously and appreciate all feedback we get. I will also share your wonderful comments with my corporate team. Again, thank you for the comments, which will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve our services.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Thrilled so many great restaurants and shopping are just a quick drive from this location. Even the Woodland Hills mall is a straight shot (about 15 minutes) from hotel. Price was budget friendly and got the job done. Hotel starting to show a little wear and tear, but overall no complaints about our stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
MarcoR5688, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear SY_Nelson:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Tulsa Hills. It was great to see your comments about your overall experience being positive. We apologize if our overall property was not to your liking, we have been working very aggressively to ensure our property is in tiptop shape.

Thank you also, for your understanding. We appreciate the opportunity to act as your hosts. We definitely do not want to leave a blemish or mar your experience in any way, especially with preventable incidents.

We look forward to welcoming you again, should your travels return you to the Tulsa area.

Reviewed October 24, 2018

very nice stay, staff was great, room was clean and very comfortable, best of all the bed was awesome!!! Location was great, close to shopping, restaurants, and casino. Had no problems with check in or check out.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MarcoR5688, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Cobweb830,
Thank you for the awesome feedback. We are delighted to know our location was perfect for your needs and that you were satisfied with all that we have to offer. It was a pleasure hosting you at Hampton Inn & Suites-Tulsa Hills and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2018

I wasn't able to connect to the hotel wifi. Another guest let me know that the wifi had been down for days, but the hotel didn't let me know at check in. I was traveling for work and needed wifi access to finish work assignments.

The morning I departed the hotel, my vehicle had been broken into and items stolen. The hotel told me to file a police report online. The process seemed common, so I pressed for more information and it was confirmed this wasn't the first parking lot break in.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
MarcoR5688, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear Robin C:

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with wifi delays and parking. Rest assured these are isolated incidents as I have worked at this property for quite some time now and can count on 2 hands the number of times individuals have attempted break-ins. As far as the wifi there was an outage in the area our network provider had us up and running with 24 hours. We understand how this delayed your productivity.

We know you have several lodging options while visiting the Tulsa area and do not take our responsibilities as your hosts lightly. We strive to exceed the expectations of our guests, and I am sorry we did not provide you with the exceptional experience you were expecting. I hope to have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to our hotel so we may regain your confidence in our hotel. We hope to see you soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Have stayed here many times. Have always had a great experience. Only complaints are the flashing green light on the smoke detectors and lack of organic options on the breakfast buffet. Overall though great location, great staff, fair price.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MarcoR5688, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear MKC65:

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. I appreciate the positive feedback about our staff and will certainly share your comments with our entire team.