All reviewsfront deskturkey sausagemarriott standardsminute driveindoor poolfree breakfasteasy accessthe room was nicehighwaynoisehospitalrates
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have enjoyed this hotel in the past but this past Friday was the last. To begin with, the wifi is practically non existent. When I called the front desk she suggested closing all pages on Safari (iPhone and iPad) and launch again. It worked once then we went to dinner, came back to the hotel and no wifi.
Second, our suite had two tv's, the bedroom and the sitting area. Remote wouldn't work so we switched remotes. It worked for a little while but it would barely change the channels. I was too frustrated to call the front desk at 10 at night. So I switched to data and watched my Netflix. By the way how old are these LG tv's?
Lastly the bed. Worn out! When we started coming here a few years ago we enjoyed our little getaways. We still do, it just won't be here ever again. Too many good options. The Marriot Courtyard downtown Tulsa for example!
Improve or lose.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Amy M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Southeast/Crossroads Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear Owasso007,

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. Please contact me direct at 918-994-4700 so that we may discuss your experience.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Everything was great until we could not get a good night's rest during our two night stay. They need to inform these ball players of the need to be quiet at night and ask them to relocate to another hotel if they cannot obey. The rooms are not sound proof so one can hear what is going on in hallways on room level as well as overhead. We were not the only ones complaining, I could hear other customers opening doors and asking them to be quiet. By the way, We had requested rooms away from elevators since we were traveling with a baby that goes to bed early evening. So he did not sleep as usual either. Also pool water did not look blue; however, I did not go past doorway. So maybe that was color of pool walls.

Room Tip: Request a room on the Top level away from elevators.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Putthoff1
Amy M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Southeast/Crossroads Village, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Dear Putthoff1,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay with us. I understand how kids running around can be a huge inconvenience. We have trained our guest service agents on how to resolve this issue. Thank you for staying with us.

Amy M

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

The room was ok and the hotel was average. We always stay at Marriott Hotels and expect to get our reward points. Our rewards points account is in my wife's name. After a two night stay, they refused to give us our points because my name was on the reservation and not my wife's. Marriott has never had an issue with this. After being given several excuses by several staff members, we contacted customer service. They were less than helpful and very rude. We will not stay there again and are contemplating a change to Hilton as our "go to" hotel chain. We will most certainly not stay at this property again. There is a good Hampton Inn a very short distance away, and we will use it in the future.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank JT B
Amy M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Southeast/Crossroads Village, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Dear Mr. JT B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience. It displeases me to hear that you are contemplating a change to Hilton however I understand. You had a special situation which required assistance from Marriott Rewards Property Support. Marriott Rewards Property Support made their decision based on the terms and conditions of the Marriott Rewards Program. As a courtesy to you since you are a loyal guest, I applied 2000 bonus points to your Marriott Rewards account this morning after receiving the decision from Marriott Rewards Property Support. Perhaps you did not receive my email, please contact me direct at 918-994-4700 so we can discuss.

Warm Regards.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

the 2nd shift desk clerk didnt pass on to the 3rd shift desk person that i left a key for my roommates that were arriving very late. when my friends showed up at 3am after driving 3 hours, they were told NO- to getting the key to my room where they were suppose to stay and NO- to calling my room. He told them they had to make a reservation and pay then they could have a room. They did bc they were tired. we were able to get their room refunded since that should have never happened.
Just a bad experience. they need better training on their customer service skills.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jessica D
Reviewed March 31, 2017

My husband was just turned away from this location, we booked our reservation online a few days ago, pre-paid only to be told that they do not show a reservation, my husband showed the lady with the "515" tattoo on her neck, the receipt where you all have taken our money out of our account, to be told YOU ALL overbooked this hotel. How unprofessional and inconvenient. My husband rented a car, drove 1 and 1/5 hours and waiting in line for over 20 mins to be told the confirmation email and payment receipt does not get him a room. SO WHO IS REFUNDING my MONEY?

Room Tip: If you are traveling, DO NOT BOOK this hotel
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Leisure T, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Southeast/Crossroads Village, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Tashila,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered. We were able to make accommodations for you at a sister hotel to make this right. We are taking steps to prevent any further situations similar to the one you encountered. We value each and every guest and will continue to make every effort to see that each reservation and guest is taken care of.