All reviews boulder grill parking garage bok center free shuttle top floor shuttle service brady theater front desk staff would stay here again hotel room very nice stay bed was very comfortable indoor pool downtown concert balconies accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Unexpectedly clean, modern, and welcoming Holiday Inn. Some of the friendliest staff I've ever encountered (particularly Sebrena at the front desk). Plus the beds were seriously some of the best I have ever slept on in a hotel - and I've stayed at everything fromRitz Carlton to Disney to Comfort Inn. I would buy the mattress, pillows, and duvet if I could. The rooms were quiet and bathrooms well appointed. Would DEFINITELY stay again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank wdeming
GMTulsa, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Hello Wdeming,
We so appreciate the kind review! Our team works hard to make all our guest stays perfect, and we're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us.
Please come and see us again should Tulsa be your destination in the future!
Safe travels,

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I have visited this hotel on several occasions and each time ha been great. The only issue is there is NO FREE breakfast; continental or otherwise. The hotel does have a restaurant in the lobby that serves good food. Any time I've visited here and have gone to the bar, there are always locals inside. The atmosphere is great and the staff is always friendly.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
GMTulsa, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Hello Carol,
First of all, thanks for staying with us as often as you do! We're glad to know that you enjoy your visits. We're pretty proud of our restaurant, the Boulder Grill, and yes, we do have a pretty dedicated local following.
Holiday Inn hotels (as opposed to our Holiday Inn Express" cousins), do not offer complimentary breakfasts, but the next time you book, do ask for the breakfast package. For slightly more, you can get breakfast included, usually a lot less than the regular restaurant prices. And remember, kids 12 and under eat free when with an adult!
Thanks so much for the kind comments, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Best Regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2017

I have been to this location a few times and have never been disappointed! During my latest visit, Front Desk Manager Kiel Miller bent over backwards to make sure I (and my coworkers) felt right at home. It was everything from making sure there was fresh coffee in the lobby to recommending local restaurants/attractions and it was all done so professionally! Kiel interacts so well with guests and coworkers - it was quite obvious that customer satisfaction is his number one priority. Keep up the good work, Kiel . . . and thank you, Holiday Inn, for hiring such competent, friendly, professional employees!

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank wrldtravlr155
GMTulsa, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Dear Wrldtravlr155,
Thanks so much for the kind comments, will be sure to pass on to Kiel and the rest of the team!
Indeed, Kiel and the team enjoy going the extra mile for our guests, it's fun making people smile!
Do come visit again soon...we'll keep the coffee warm and the recommendations for fun things to do in Tulsa coming!
Safe Travels,

Reviewed July 13, 2017

My wife and I along with our kids stayed at this hotel for a family wedding from July 1-3, 2017. Our initial reaction to the hotel and the rooms were that it was outdated for the most part, but that wasn't a big deal as long as we were comfortable. The people at the front desk were nice along with all other staff we encountered which is why I'm giving this 2 stars, however all the rooms were very damp.

AC units are supposed to perform two jobs: 1) Cool the room and 2) remove the moisture from the air. The AC units in ALL of the hotel's rooms do not contain dehumidifiers so the room could get cold (at times), but everything was damp. This has a side effect of causing unpleasant odors over time as well. Being that there were many family members staying in the hotel with us, I went to 5 different rooms and ALL of them were the same. I complained to the front desk and they sent a technician up who just removed the outer cover from the AC unit and turned the temp to 50 deg. Even set at that temp, it never got to below 72 deg in the room and that was a wet 72 deg. Removing the cover did nothing. We struggled through the night and woke up feeling sticky and damp. I complained again to the front desk and they sent a "specialist" who actually did know what he was talking about. He straight up told me these AC units do not have dehumidifiers which is why we always felt sticky and damp. I will say, it appears that at one time there was a central AC system to cool the rooms because there is a thermostat on the wall which does not work, but I'd guess the hotel underwent a renovation years ago and it was decided by the owners to use window/wall units instead...bad move. We checked out after one night and checked into the Hyatt right down the street. Soooo much newer, nicer and cheaper!

I'm sure 8 months out of the year this hotel is an okay place to stay, but if it happens to be hot and humid outside I'd highly recommend staying somewhere else.

Room tip: Bad A/C in all rooms
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Catchy1982
GMTulsa, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Dear Catchy1982,
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feed back regarding your recent stay. Our team here in Tulsa works very hard to ensure that every guest stay is enjoyable, and we are so sorry that you were not able to get comfortable in your room.
Please do note, however, AC units by their very nature, are de-humidifiers, and the reason your room felt "damp" was due to the fact that the unit was on the heat setting, with the temperature at 68 degrees. Our team discovered this after you departed, as we were baffled by your experience of high humidity. This occasionally happens, as the heat/cool buttons are close together. Our maintenance team noted that each time they went to your room to address the issue, the unit was on the heat setting.
After your departure we did follow up with members of your party to see if they were experiencing the same issues. All said they were not, temperature and humidity were fine, and they stayed for the duration of their Tulsa visit.
We are happy that you ere able to find alternate accommodations that better suited your needs for the balance of your stay in Tulsa, and hope you enjoyed your visit to our great city!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 10, 2017

This Holiday Inn was, a few years ago, in rough shape. The staff was always nice but the property was a mess. Fast forward to today and they've made a TON of improvements. The lobby is new, clean and comfortable. The restaurant is well lit, food is tasty and staff is aware and attentive. The rooms are much nicer as well.

The elevator and some of the other common areas have yet to get their facelift, but in good time I'm sure.

Found a great deal for a few nights in Tulsa when everywhere else in downtown was over $100. Will stay here again if I can - well done.

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank Z3504JXjeffb
GMTulsa, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Hello CTOilman!
Glad to hear that you made it back to see us. We have indeed made some changes since you were here last, and happy that they meet with your approval! Elevator improvements on the way shortly too!
Hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Tulsa!
Safe Travels,