Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center
$103
Hyatt.com
$219
$178
All reviewsboulder grillparking garagebok centerfree shuttletop floorroom keyshuttle servicefront desk staffhot tubthe staff was greatup to datebed was very comfortableindoor pooltulsa areadowntownconcertbalconies
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to downtown Tulsa. We were in Tulsa for a concert. The hotel is located in walking distance from the BOK center and other downtown attractions. The hotel and restaurant staff are excellent. Upon arrival we were greeted by Yvonne who was very helpful and personable!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kegan92
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We wanted to get away for the weekend so we booked a room on hot wire. Also we knew it was going to be the Holiday Inn this time, because we had booked it through hotwire before. Cara and I went last year but we brought my daughter this time we really enjoyed it last time we stayed. The rooms and pretty nice, the beds are very comfortable and clean, some hotel beds smell funny but not these. The toilet paper sucks as always, and our room was really close to the elevator but I didn't hear it at all. The next morning we all went to the pool, my daughter and I swam and the pool area was kind of run down. The stairs in the pool were in need of a good scrubbing and the hot tub was not that hot and the bubble jets didn't work and the dirty towel bin was over flowing like it had not been emptied in few weeks. We had the breakfast buffet and I think it was a little overpriced for what it was. But overall its a nice place for the price.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I recently returned to Tulsa to visit old friends. I knew I wanted to stay downtown but wasn't sure where to book. I am very glad I decided on the Downtown Holiday Inn. The staff was attentive, friendly and helpful. I felt right at home. My room was tidy and well-appointed...and I loved my view! The shuttle service was a welcomed amenity as I did not want to bother with a car. Over all, a delightful experience. When I visit this summer, I will most definitely stay here again. Thanks for the great stay. p.s. I very much enjoyed my comfy bed.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank stlhealth
Reviewed February 10, 2014

What a great hotel! I travel a lot for business and I haven't had much luck with other hotels in this area. I decided to try this one and am so thankful I did. The staff was very nice and accommodating, and my room was very clean. I will definitely be staying here in the future!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank KMoney29
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My expensive shampoo and conditioner was missing from the room when I returned. I have wanted to try a new shampoo and conditioner, but it is every expensive. I finally found travel sized bottles of the product that were on sale so I thought my trip to Tulsa would be a could chance to try it. I only used the shampoo and conditioner once and left them both in the shower when I left the room. Fifteen dollars may not seem like much, but for travel sized products it is expensive. I thought it was strange that the cleaning person had left several bottles of the hotel shampoo and conditioner when I returned, then I discovered my stuff was gone. I won't stay again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Betty Y
nmbowman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Hello Betty Y,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I am so sorry that you had such an unpleasant experience at our property. From your comments, it sounds like you might not have reported it to our team. If you would like to call us, we would be more than happy to check our lost and found for your items. Again, I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay and I hope that you will give us a second chance if you ever return to the area. Thank you again for your comments!