“Good for downtown Tulsa”

Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center
Ranked #34 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“Good for downtown Tulsa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Clean and modern. Had a room facing out front with great views over Tulsa. Good pool and gym. Free WiFi which worked well. There is a charge to park in the hotel car park.
Ate in the attached Boulder Grill, as there was no nearby alternative but the food was good and reasonably priced. Liked the local beers. Was expecting breakfast to be included, from our Booking.com booking, but had to pay.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank YorksRick
joshc1982, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thanks for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and would love to have you back with us in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Dunnellon, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Checked in for the night. Paul at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. We told him we were going to a ball game and he suggested having their driver take us there. It was nice to not have to get in the car and drive again after driving all day. We ate dinner at the on site restaurant and it was very good. Rooms were very clean but the bed was a bit lumpy.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Valentinebabynj
Enid, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stayed four nights for work very nice place stay
Nice downtown location
Very friendly shuttle drivers
Clean rooms nicely updated
Friendly service
Good Restaurant with great service
Pool area looked nice
Would defiantly stay here again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Justin M
CT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I bought the hotel from the hotel room without refund for 70 dollars.
We got the room on 7 th floor over looking the cathedral.
The room is neat and clean.
Wish to have a microwave and refrigerator in the room.
Parking is 7 dollars a day.

Room Tip: I think the room on higher level is better to view the city.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank kimphat
joshc1982, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We do have refridgerators and microwaves for rent at a nominal price, but we would be glad to comp one for you on your next stay with us!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights came in for pbr. Paul and Cynthia were working front desk exceptional employees. Friendly gave us great choices for dinner. Restaurant in hotel was excellent. We would stay again. Thanks

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank gailvargas
nmbowman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your stay with us! I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Paul, Cynthia, and the rest of the hotel staff. We hope to see you again!

Vinita, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

My grandson was transferred to Hillcrest NICU recently. We were looking for the closest Hotel to the hospital. We arrived with no reservations. Initially we were told they had no rooms available but Brenda put in the extra time to go ahead and searched anyway and found us a room. She had also told us if she couldn't find us a room with them she would search other nearby hotels for us she was great!! Paul also helped us out reminding her about hospital discount ( she was already on it though) They waived the parking fees she knew we would be making numerous trips to the hospital. One of the other desk staff also gave my son a card for complimentary appetizer in the restaurant. All of the wait staff was friendly helpful. The food was great!! The rooms were clean with comfortable beds. They have done a wonderful job with the staff at this Holiday INN. Thanks again for making our stay a pleasant one.

Room Tip: The restaurant in the hotel has really good food
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Nita S
nmbowman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that you appreciate the staff's efforts! I greatly appreciate your comments and have shared them with the employees and managers. We hope you stay with us again in the future!

Best Regards,
Sapulpa, Oklahoma, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Being that I am from Tulsa I was already familiar with the area. I had blocked out approximately 10 rooms for my wedding guests and had a room booked for myself. Upon checking in the manager Joshua recognized that my room was going to be located on the same floor as my guests. He generously moved us up to the balcony floor at no additional charge in price. On the day of my wedding my bridesmaids & I spent most of the day getting ready in my hotel room. The housekeeping staff was absolutely fantastic! They waited until we were out of the room and when we came back that evening we had a clean room, bed was made & my husband & I were able to enjoy a bottle of champagne given to us by Kandace the sales manager. I spent Saturday corresponding with Cynthia & Yvonne at the front desk, they made sure that every gift bag was handed out for my wedding guests and I never ran into any complaints from them of it being a hassle. This is something that they did at no charge, we appreciate the staff going the extra mile for us on our wedding day. The only thing I would suggest is to give the housekeeping their own elevator. They are hard workers, very nice people & extremely patient. I spent a few trips in the elevator with 3 different housekeeping staff members & also passed a couple that refused to take a ride with their equipment because the elevator was too full. As hard as they work I think they deserve their own! Overally a great hotel, I would go back for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Leah J
Thank you so much for your compliments about our staff and the service they work so hard to provide. I have shared your comments with all of the involved departments. We hope you stay with us again in the future!

Best Regards,