“Down home comfort and enjoyable”

The Delta Cafe #111
Ranked #313 of 1,349 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Great food awesome management excellent waitress. !!! They have a ice cream parlor :) they home make there sauces if you eat lunch the order of the lightning. lunch and you get it in ten minutes without your meal being compromised ! Its so delicious . They do catering as well . a must to eat at if you r in Tulsa people.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I went their with my family on a Saturday afternoon. They offer a Family Day from 11am to 4pm. Adult meals were $6.99 & kid's were $1.99 with a free sundae. Which we took advantage of. They had many choices for their kid's meals. The meals were plenty and pretty good, except the roast beef was too fatty. My one grandaugther didn't like one of her sides and they exchanged it without a fuss. The waitress was very friendly & helpful. I also like that they offered mini desserts. Which we had too...

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I ate at the Delta Cafe with my boyfriend for lunch on our way out of town. We hadn't heard of it before and decided to try it. They even had an old fashioned soda fountain. My boyfriend got the chicken and dumplings, which turned out to look just like chicken and noodles. Neither of us really saw any dumplings, but he said it was really good. I just got a hamburger, and they toasted the bun. I thought my lunch was delicious. The menu consisted of a lot of southern cooking, everything is fried or smothered in gravy. They served a basket of rolls and jalapeno cornbread with our meal, and they were unlimited. I also got a mini dessert, the double fudge dream or something. It was a brownie with a scoop of ice cream, with hot fudge, caramel and chocolate sauce on it. It was alright, nothing really fantastic, I think I would've rather saved my money and should've tried a shake or malt instead.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

The service was excellent. Very good menu for country style food. The waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu. Lots of extras.

Been to The Delta Cafe #111? Share your experiences!