All reviews rooftop bar the penthouse full kitchen beautiful hotel room restaurant living room small kitchen valet parking ceiling fan art deco walk in shower bok center rooms are huge room service valet service beautiful lobby sitting area
Reviewed November 4, 2018

I prepaid for a room 3 months before. When I got there they told me the rates had changed. 20 bucks more. It's not the money, its the service I had grown to expect (and paid for). I'll not go again. Doubletree gives me a cookie

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Lukas V, General Manager at The Mayo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear barditch,

We always honor the rate presented to you in the confirmation email at the time of booking. Please feel free to email me you confirmation email, and I would be more than happy to compare it with your actual charges. If they do not match, I will gladly adjust your bill.

My email is Lukas@themayohotel.com.

Reviewed October 28, 2018

My first business trip to Tulsa and what a pleasant surprise. Beautiful hotel, great staff and interesting rooftop bar. Walking distance to several nice restaurants. Rooms are huge, multiple TVs, comfy bed and worth of a return visit. Looking forward to my next trip.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Taylor1956

Dear Taylor1956,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at lukas@themayohotel.com for future arrangements. I would love to personally ensure that we continue to impress you over and over again.

Reviewed October 20, 2018

My daughter had her wedding here a few years back so I'm kind of biased. Once my wife and daughter saw the inside of this place, they knew there was no other place for the wedding. Besides that, the rooms themselves are excellent, with comfortable beds, great showers and fluffy towels. The food is pretty good if you want to eat in the hotel, but the bar is excellent as it affords a great view of the city. I highly recommend staying here if you get the chance. You will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank cmayfield510
Reviewed October 15, 2018

I recently stayed at the Mayo for 4 nights and was very pleased with my stay, the staff, the restaurant (eating in the restaurant - not as happy with room service) and the cost. The location was great as we could walk to the BOK center and all the places we wanted to go, weren't too far when driving (we did have a rental car). I would highly recommend this place and for sure if I am ever back in Tulsa - this would be the place I stay. I did comment to the front desk that my safe in the room did not work and one of the curtain / sheets in the bedroom did not work as well - and they said they would take care of that, so I hope they did for the next guest. We did attempt to go to the penthouse bar, however when stepping off the elevator both my boyfriend and I said it wasn't really the kind of crowd we wanted - so we turned around and went back to our room. Not sure if it was a different crowd because there was a concert at the BOK or this was regular - so I was a bit bummed that I couldn't experience that. One other thing to note is that our room was very short on closet space. Like hardly any at all. I would have liked to seen what other rooms had for closet space.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank superbadgrl
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

The Mayo is a ‘Nice’ downtown hotel in Tulsa city. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable.
Food in the Boiler room restaurant was good and not overpriced.
The penthouse bar is popular with the after work crowd.
There is no room service after 11:30 pm

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank RedKen30
Lukas V, General Manager at The Mayo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2018

Dear RedKen30,

Thank you so much for your review. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you at the Mayo again.