“Comfortable, clean, new.”

Courtyard Tulsa Woodland Hills
Ranked #24 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Clean, fresh room. Jacuzzi room was clean and homey. The caulking was tearing away from the bath a bit. The bathroom was spotless. The shower was awesome, definately big enough for 2 people, as was the jacuzzi. Safe area, near lots of restaurants and shopping. Great location off of the highway (though traffic nearby was crazy). For the money, the jacuzzi suite is worth it, but if you're looking for "just" a hotel room, there are probably better deals down the street. No noise from neighbors, elevator, or doors. The front desk staff were all attentive and great.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 16, 2012

My husband my 14 year old daughter and I visited Tulsa for 4 nights and really enjoyed our stay. Check in was a breeze, staff was always very friendly and helpful and room was huge. We had a 2 queen bed junior suite. Beds were comfortable, my daughter loved the pool and the outside patio is really nice. I used the workout room a few times as well and it was a good size and all equipment worked well. They serve breakfast at the Bistro downstairs, and the food was okay, but pricey and it took quite a while to get your food/drinks.

The hotel is right across from Woodland Hills mall (you could walk easily), steps away from the Cheesecake factory and many other restaurants are just seconds away. Location is close to I-169 which will take you downtown in a few minutes.

The one thing I didn't like was that there was no microwave in the room which was weird for such a nice sized suite and the refrigerator was so tiny we could hardly fit our leftovers in it. Also, there was no safe in the room either, which again, for a suite, I thought it would have one. I would stay here again since the location was so outstanding and the price was really great for such a new hotel.

Room Tip: The junior suites are best because you get a room that extends from the building and it gives you la...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I visit Tulsa for business a couple times a month and always stay at this Courtyard Marriott. It's a very new property and convenient to dozens of restaurants. The staff is always friendly and quickly accomodates my requests.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This was a great hotel stay in Tulsa! Attending a meeting at the local health department, it was a good location. The property is modern, clean, and the staff are polite and helpful.

The rooms were great and well laid out, bathrooms spacious. The desk pulls out which works great for a make-do dining table. The shower seat is nice for a spare towel & such.

Wifi was speedy and easy to connect to.

The food was surprisingly great at the bistro! I recommend the egg white & spinach breakfast sandwich - I ate it 3 mornings in a row. The free coffee was eh but... Free.

Overall a great stay and I'd highly recommend to anyone looking for a hotel in this area!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I am a frequent traveler, with stays from 1 night to 6 weeks. I had the opportunity to spend about 6 weeks in Tulsa, and from the first day at check the hospitality was exceptional. The energy and professionalism along with their desire to make my stay comfortable was outstanding. Jan at the Bistro was my personal chef, while Elsa, Geoff and Tracy were always there to greet me with a smile and answer any questions I had from restaurant recommendations to weather forecast! The rooms are clean and comfortable, housekeeping staff were tremendous and accomodated my varied schedule. The workout room was well maintained and breakfast in the AM offered a variety of healthy options. As stated I felt like I had my own personal staff while having the luxury of home away from home!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Really enjoyed this new property with the Bistro-style lobby and contemporary rooms. Asa frequent visitor to Courtyard properties, this new property has an upgraded, contemporary feel that doesn't make you feel like every other Courtyard you've ever visited. The staff was very accommodating, upgrading me to a mini-suite based upon my Platinum status. Throughout the short stay, the front desk staff interacted with me every time I passed through the lobby. My room was clean and quiet, and the air conditioner successfully made the room very cool - a real must for a good night's sleep. Any and every type of restaurant you could want is located within two miles, and the mall is just a few hundred yards away. I would absolutely return to this property when I go back to Tulsa. FYI, it's about 10-15 minutes from the airport and is worlds better than any of the airport hotel options!

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Check-in was great. Jeff at the front desk was so personable and polite. Our room was spotless and very comfortable. The only noise issue we had was our alarm clock going off way early in the morning. My eyes were blurry and I couldn't seem to find the off switch fast enough.
The hotel has plenty of parking and is easy to get in and out of. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial
Homewood Suites Tulsa - South
#3 of 15 in Broken Arrow
Fairfield Inn Tulsa Woodland Hills
Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown

Been to Courtyard Tulsa Woodland Hills? Share your experiences!