“Clean, Comfortable & Convenient”

Courtyard Tulsa Woodland Hills
Ranked #22 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Phoenix, Arizona
“Clean, Comfortable & Convenient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

I visit Tulsa for business a couple times a month and always stay at this Courtyard Marriott. It's a very new property and convenient to dozens of restaurants. The staff is always friendly and quickly accomodates my requests.

Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

This was a great hotel stay in Tulsa! Attending a meeting at the local health department, it was a good location. The property is modern, clean, and the staff are polite and helpful.

The rooms were great and well laid out, bathrooms spacious. The desk pulls out which works great for a make-do dining table. The shower seat is nice for a spare towel & such.

Wifi was speedy and easy to connect to.

The food was surprisingly great at the bistro! I recommend the egg white & spinach breakfast sandwich - I ate it 3 mornings in a row. The free coffee was eh but... Free.

Overall a great stay and I'd highly recommend to anyone looking for a hotel in this area!

• Stayed April 2012
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

I am a frequent traveler, with stays from 1 night to 6 weeks. I had the opportunity to spend about 6 weeks in Tulsa, and from the first day at check the hospitality was exceptional. The energy and professionalism along with their desire to make my stay comfortable was outstanding. Jan at the Bistro was my personal chef, while Elsa, Geoff and Tracy were always there to greet me with a smile and answer any questions I had from restaurant recommendations to weather forecast! The rooms are clean and comfortable, housekeeping staff were tremendous and accomodated my varied schedule. The workout room was well maintained and breakfast in the AM offered a variety of healthy options. As stated I felt like I had my own personal staff while having the luxury of home away from home!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyed this new property with the Bistro-style lobby and contemporary rooms. Asa frequent visitor to Courtyard properties, this new property has an upgraded, contemporary feel that doesn't make you feel like every other Courtyard you've ever visited. The staff was very accommodating, upgrading me to a mini-suite based upon my Platinum status. Throughout the short stay, the front desk staff interacted with me every time I passed through the lobby. My room was clean and quiet, and the air conditioner successfully made the room very cool - a real must for a good night's sleep. Any and every type of restaurant you could want is located within two miles, and the mall is just a few hundred yards away. I would absolutely return to this property when I go back to Tulsa. FYI, it's about 10-15 minutes from the airport and is worlds better than any of the airport hotel options!

Stayed March 2012
Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

Check-in was great. Jeff at the front desk was so personable and polite. Our room was spotless and very comfortable. The only noise issue we had was our alarm clock going off way early in the morning. My eyes were blurry and I couldn't seem to find the off switch fast enough.
The hotel has plenty of parking and is easy to get in and out of. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Warrensburg, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

My wife and I traveled to Tulsa for a Wedding and stayed 2 nights at the Marriott Courtyard Woodland Hills. From the moment we checked in we were greeted with smiles from the entire staff. Property is new and is very well maintained. We stayed on the first floor and used the workout room both mornings. Everything was great, thanks Marriott Woodland Hills mall for making our trip to Tulsa outstanding.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dplott
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

I want to rate this hotel a five because it is a very nice property. I reserved a king size room and I got an added bonus of a walk out balcony with a view of the huge shopping mall directly across the street. Check in was super easy and fast, staff was friendly and the hotel is super clean. My only complaint (which was a big one for me) is my room was directly next to the elevator. At first I couldn't figure out what the loud humming noise was every few minutes and when I realized it was the elevator I was quite disappointed. Elevator on one side, ice machine on the next side and thin walls are not a perfect situation for a good night's rest.

Friday night wasn't too bad but Saturday night I barely got any rest because it seems as if the elvator was on auto-pilot and was constantly running. That's the only complaint I have about the hotel. The business center and pool was very nice. I didn't try the food (I never pay for overpriced food at hotels) so I can't comment on the taste. I would definitely stay here again but I would make sure I didn't get a room next to the elevator unless they start significantly discounting those particular rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that's not next to the elvator.