All reviews tulsa airport close to the airport room was clean yogurt pleasant stay free breakfast tulsa area would definitely stay here again the breakfast area staff was friendly front desk staff lq pets convenience interstate proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

We booked this hotel because we thought it was a decent price and was near so e of the things we wanted to do while in Tulsa. Upon arrival we noticed immediately the neighborhood left MUCH to be desired. We didn't feel comfortable leaving our car parked unattended. We noticed people outside walking around with obvious signs of being under the influence of drugs (I worked as a narcotics detective so I am familiar with these behaviors this isn't just a guess). Initially as we approached the entrance of the hotel it looked to be in decent condition but as we got closer we could signs of deterioration on the outside facade which is really not that big of deal to us. Upon entering we found a sign at the front desk with a phone number on it requesting guests to call this number if they needed immediate service. Since we were checking in, I called and spoke to the worker. She advised she would be there shortly and a few minutes later she was. The front desk attendant was very courteous and apologized for being away. She stated she was cleaning a room. We checked in and went to the elevator. After arriving to our floor and stepping off of the elevator I noticed the hallways we're painted an odd purple color that I don't know if I've ever seen before or care to see again. Entering our room, we found it to be warm and musty smelling, damage to the walls, and 3 tiny pillows on each bed. The accommodations presented to us we're not worth the price we were paying. We quickly made new arrangements at a different property and went back down to the clerk. The clerk was once again VERY courteous, said she understood and assisted us with getting out of that reservation. I don't recommend this property.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2019

Took over 30 minutes to check in, only given 1 key for each of two rooms, hotel ran OUT of keys. Dogs roaming around off leash. Room was stuffy and way too hot, air conditioner unable to get room cool and was extremely LOUD. We left before breakfast. Only 1 poor clerk running entire hotel by herself. She was in tears, and upon calling for help, she was hung up on. Bedding was VERY old, nothing like the pictures represented on web site. Find somewhere ELSE to spend the night.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2019

All in all the room was clean, bathroom was clean. But my bed was harder then I would have liked. No ice bucket. Air conditioner in the middle of the night started making banging noise. Most outlets didnt work. But told them in the morning and they said they would have moved me rooms but it was late.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay in this clean hotel. Lyndsey was amazing as we checked in and was very helpful with an issue we had with our room. The beds were great and breakfast was wonderful. Our room was very big. The breakfast lady was very friendly and Shawna was helpful at front desk in the morning

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2019

I stayed in Room 306. The bathroom was disgusting. There was a big hole in the wall next to the toilet that was barely repaired. My 16 month daughter found exposed wiring coming from the air conditioner. The elevator broke and we had to carry all our luggage downstairs. The pool area was very dirty. My credit card was charged with random charges that i never approved. I was very unsatisfied with my stay. I have called multiple times to get a credit for my credit card for a least one night but nothing has happened. I will never stay at your hotel in the future. Thank you.

Date of stay: April 2019