“Clean, comfortable, and convenient”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square
Ranked #35 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Like many of my hotel stays, this one was booked at the last minute and was based on two main things: reviews I found here and a free shuttle to/from the airport. The transportation situation was fumbled a little bit on their end, but they apologized and it was no big deal. The bottom line is this: they picked me up and they also gave me a ride back when I needed to go. Thank you, La Quinta, for providing this service.

My room was excellent. It was clean; the furnishings were tasteful and in excellent repair. The bed was a tad soft for me but I still slept well, so I was a happy camper. Breakfast was a little above average for domestic free continentals. Nice to find hard-boiled eggs.

All in all, I thought it was excellent and I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ANCtrvlr
lqairport, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

to receive your kind words of praise of Service and housekeeping.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

First off the room they put us in first 3rd floor smelled like an ash tray and the sofa was stained and had two inch Knife gashes. Moved us to another room. This one smells better but they clearly did not mop the bathroom the floor is covered in two foot long black hair and the toilet is smeared and still dirty. We also found yellow stains on the sheets and two of the towells. Nice room, but cleanliness issues. Furniture. From the 1970s

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank j h
lqairport, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

I'm concerned about the housekeeping issues you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit.

Please accept my sincere apology.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I typically always stay at LQ if there is one in a city because I know I can expect a nice place to lay my head. I read some mixed reviews on this one & almost changed the reservation but didn't & I'm so glad we stayed. The hotel was up to date and the staff was ooh soo nice! They were always helpful and if I had any questions about the area they were full of info. The area was fine and we had no problems at all. Would definitely stay here again when in Tulsa!

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were planning to drive to OKC but as the day worn on, Tulsa was determined to be our final destination for the day, and I am glad we chose the La Quinta inn & Suites Tulsa Airport. From the moment we made our reservations by phone and were greeted by a friendly hotel clerk to the moment we walked in to this upscale La Quinta, I knew we had made the right choice. The motif hits you with fall colors and is a welcome respite from the stale same old bland color choices of many hotels. Warmed by the entrance, our room did not disappoint as the walls were painted in subtle colors of creme and citrine. The entry to our room has real tile floors and continues in to the spacious bathroom with marble vanity. My desk was larger then most with plenty of room for me to spread out a work station. When booking our room I was sure to mention that we were traveling with two dogs and that garnered us a 1st floor room close to exits and lawn for the late night dog potty break.Breakfast is better then expected and I wished only that we were staying an additional night to take advantage of the large weight room, Jacuzzi and pool.

Room Tip: Always let reservationist know you are traveling with dogs so as to reserve the best possible room l...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a flight out of Tulsa. This was the second time We stayed at this hotel, and have been very pleased both times. This is a very nice hotel, staff is very nice and helpful. Bed is very comfortable (King) room is spacious. We didn't have the breakfast and cant comment on that. Shuttle service is convenient and they were accommodating for a very early flight. Neighborhood is a little shady, I wouldn't be walking around at night. But we will be staying here again if we fly out of Tulsa.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This La Quinta is a cut above the others, and very reasonably priced! The rooms and public areas are very clean, and the staff was friendly. Breakfast included hot items like biscuits, sausage, and gravy, with hard boiled eggs and yogurt for the more health-conscious. The rooms were pleasant, with marble surrounds in the tubs and comfy beds with updated linens. Our room was also spacious, with a large desk and hidden fridge and microwave. There were only two drawbacks to the place that we could see--the lack of restaurants close by (just Denny's and a barbecue place), and the fact that the TV was set to Fox News at breakfast, which tended to incite political discussions among the guests! (Please--not while I'm eating!)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Quick check in, check out, friendly and courteous staff, knowledgeable about La Quinta Returns program, clean and updated rooms, great bed, and good free breakfast! Can't beat it for the price! I returned the next week and will continue to do so.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business