La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square
Ranked #31 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Iowa
“Excellent!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a flight out of Tulsa. This was the second time We stayed at this hotel, and have been very pleased both times. This is a very nice hotel, staff is very nice and helpful. Bed is very comfortable (King) room is spacious. We didn't have the breakfast and cant comment on that. Shuttle service is convenient and they were accommodating for a very early flight. Neighborhood is a little shady, I wouldn't be walking around at night. But we will be staying here again if we fly out of Tulsa.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
lqairport, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
to receive your kind words of praise.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This La Quinta is a cut above the others, and very reasonably priced! The rooms and public areas are very clean, and the staff was friendly. Breakfast included hot items like biscuits, sausage, and gravy, with hard boiled eggs and yogurt for the more health-conscious. The rooms were pleasant, with marble surrounds in the tubs and comfy beds with updated linens. Our room was also spacious, with a large desk and hidden fridge and microwave. There were only two drawbacks to the place that we could see--the lack of restaurants close by (just Denny's and a barbecue place), and the fact that the TV was set to Fox News at breakfast, which tended to incite political discussions among the guests! (Please--not while I'm eating!)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Quick check in, check out, friendly and courteous staff, knowledgeable about La Quinta Returns program, clean and updated rooms, great bed, and good free breakfast! Can't beat it for the price! I returned the next week and will continue to do so.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Linesville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is my go-to place when I am in Tulsa. Rooms are always clean, with a dependable and helpful staff. Recently, manager D. Desai, was especially nice when he really listened to my reservation needs- even when the town of Tulsa was nearly full to capacity with a number of major events. His professional manner and thoughtfulness made our recent trip a great experience. I recommend it when I can.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I try to stay at a La Quinta whenever I can when I'm travelling. I recently had to make a trip to Tulsa for family business. As always, I was happy with my choice. My son was with me, as was my favoriate travelling companion - my pooch Sadie. All of was were made to feel welcomed - Sadie even received her own pooch packet! The beds were very comfortable. I feel good about staying at La Quinta because the rooms are always so clean, and the same was true this time as usual. I also love that there is a full-size coffee machine in the room too.

Chico, CA
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Excellent location next to an interstate bypass. Clean rooms and well kept up. Not quite up to speed with electrical outlets. Needs to add some to lamps for chargers, computers, etc. While they charge for the in-room safe, I was asked upon check-in if I intended to use it. When I said no, the charge was credited to my account. We'd go back without hesitation.

Nacogdoches, Texas
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The hotel is very nice (the clerk said it was less than 3 years old), and we were very comfortable for our stay there. The desk clerk was very kind. One of them had anticipated our arrival and was ready with questions about the kind of room we needed. We arrived just at the "changing of the guard" when she was handing off the front desk to the night clerk. They worked together to be sure we were comfortably settled before the day clerk left. The business center was particularly neat, clean, and well stocked. The breakfast was typical La Quinta, and the space for it was pleasant, spacious enough, and very clean. If we return to Tulsa, I am sure we will select this place again.

1 Thank Donna C